No announcement yet.

Amir Khan beats anyone at 147, Mayweather included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan beats anyone at 147, Mayweather included

Amir Khan should take this fight @147 with Senchenko. He has nothing for Khan.

Danny Garcia? He's overrated. Lamont Peterson? is a drug cheat. Lucas Matthyse? He's not that good. Mike Dallas Jr. is a bum. No excuses.

Amir Khan is bad ass bro. He would wipe the entire 147 & take Floyd's "0" away. Floyd is dead scared of Khan

Khan's Army runs deep from LA to the UK. We've got Mr. Capone e the Mexican/Pakistani Rapper & that black guy who's married to Mariah Carey I forgot his name.

http://youtu.be/9mxNAklk1y4
    Last edited by AM Boxing5; 02-09-2013, 09:31 PM.

You really need to get off all drugs.

Comment

So instead of posting your feelings why not share with us why you think he cleans out the division? What skills/attributes does he possess to be such a devastating force?

Honestly he hasn't shown much in terms of skills, except that he's insanely quick. He has absolutely no power, a leaky defense and is predictable.

Comment

Amir @ 147 equals shark food.

Comment

I had to look at the date to be sure this was not a post/thread prior to the Garcia fight of 1 year ago. Back then they were getting ready to have a fight between Floyd and Khan. Garcia changed all that.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post

Danny Garcia? He's overrated. Lamont Peterson? is a drug cheat. Lucas Matthyse? He's not that good. Mike Dallas Jr. is a bum. No excuses.

Amir Khan is bad ass bro. He would wipe the entire 147 & take Floyd's "0" away. Floyd is dead scared of Khan

Khan's Army runs deep from LA to the UK. We've got Mr. Capone e the Mexican/Pakistani Rapper & that black guy who's married to Mariah Carey I forgot his name.

The thread starter is proof that cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

OK I am convinced that AM Boxing5 is either Amir himself or he's the only thing Amir beats when he bends his ignorant ass over infront of him..

Comment

Khan still has a bit of a problem

Comment

Don't be too obvious

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    So instead of posting your feelings why not share with us why you think he cleans out the division? What skills/attributes does he possess to be such a devastating force?

Honestly he hasn't shown much in terms of skills, except that he's insanely quick. He has absolutely no power, a leaky defense and is predictable.
                    These are facts bro. Sharpen up for facts about the sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X