No announcement yet.

Stop defending Floyd Nuthuggers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop defending Floyd Nuthuggers

I was a Floyd fan too....he clearly ducked Pacman. Why do you guys keep defending him. He is not the best. The best man fights anyone anytime. Who takes a vacation from fighting and then fights a woman? U guys cant speak for him. Is it because he's black and you are also? Fk that give the man his props and stop talking sht on Pacman. He destroyed one of our best fighters and all of Mexico's legends. He even has Mexicans puttin all their tortillas in one basket on a cheater like Margarito and looked what happened. Can't deny that the man is a living legend.

Floyd's opponents this year:

His baby momma
    A rollerskating buddy
    A security guard

who's next

Comment

I'm a Floyd fan. I never talk **** on Pacman I think he's the best out there right now.

I think the fight should be made. If anybody pours stupid hate on its empty-headed Pac fans.

Remember the chicken thing?

You watch the threads on Floyd touching a security guard's face. Its laughable to suggest he assualted a man with a finger but you watch the comments about roid rage pour in and the petty insults.

Thats not Floyd fans is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        I was a Floyd fan too....he clearly ducked Pacman. Why do you guys keep defending him. He is not the best. The best man fights anyone anytime. Who takes a vacation from fighting and then fights a woman? U guys cant speak for him. Is it because he's black and you are also? Fk that give the man his props and stop talking sht on Pacman. He destroyed one of our best fighters and all of Mexico's legends. He even has Mexicans puttin all their tortillas in one basket on a cheater like Margarito and looked what happened. Can't deny that the man is a living legend.
        c/s

If Floyd wasnt Black they wouldnt give a flying f*** about him.

But b/c he represents the "ni66az in the struggle" he's the only dude they have.

Comment

Floyd's opponents this year:

His baby momma
          A rollerskating buddy
          A security guard

who's next
          Roger oops!

Comment

that is the way we level up the playing field

Comment

No, but many Floyd fans come in here and discredit Pac for everything he does and make excuses for Floyd. I tried to be a Floyd fan and just think about the steroid thing but after Pac agreed to his fights and the deadline was made only for him to announce he was taking a vacation, that was really cowardly of him

Comment

No, but many Floyd fans come in here and discredit Pac for everything he does and make excuses for Floyd. I tried to be a Floyd fan and just think about the steroid thing but after Pac agreed to his fights and the deadline was made only for him to announce he was taking a vacation, that was really cowardly of him
                Listen Arum made that deadline. fact is Roger was due up in court in October when that deadline was set.

So Roger could not have trained floyd for the fight. Roger has been floyd's trainer for his entire professional career. Arum knew that, this is why he set up the date. There is NO WAY Arum wanted to have the fight this year otherwise he would have waited until Roger's case had been heard before setting the date for the fight. A great date would have been December.

However Arum set the whole thing up for Cowboys Stadium November 13th.

Why?

Arum is a VERY smart businessman who like to make as much money from his fights as possible. And both fighters were from his stable on Saturday. Once Floyd starts thinking about money again we'll get a fight.

Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Listen Arum made that deadline. fact is Roger was due up in court in October when that deadline was set.

So Roger could not have trained floyd for the fight. Roger has been floyd's trainer for his entire professional career. Arum knew that, this is why he set up the date. There is NO WAY Arum wanted to have the fight this year otherwise he would have waited until Roger's case had been heard before setting the date for the fight. A great date would have been December.

However Arum set the whole thing up for Cowboys Stadium November 13th.

Why?

Arum is a VERY smart businessman who like to make as much money from his fights as possible. And both fighters were from his stable on Saturday. Once Floyd starts thinking about money again we'll get a fight.

Guaranteed.
                  So Floyd lied to everyone about not being interested in boxing and that he was going on vacation?

Comment

So Floyd lied to everyone about not being interested in boxing and that he was going on vacation?
                    If your only trainer, ever since you were 16 could go to jail. you're not gonna be boxing anyone special.

And if Floyd fights he likes to make it a special fight.

Right?

Comment

Working...
                    X