No announcement yet.

Gennady golovkins greatness Pro boxers AND trainers give their take on ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady golovkins greatness Pro boxers AND trainers give their take on ggg

I didn't watch because I saw it was made by a guy who obsessively hates on Golovkin but there are videos all over youtube of guys he fought and sparred with who talk about how excellent he is, and also talk about how great his character is.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      I didn't watch because I saw it was made by a guy who obsessively hates on Golovkin but there are videos all over youtube of guys he fought and sparred with who talk about how excellent he is, and also talk about how great his character is.
      Yeah and a lot of the questions asked are cut out I've seen these individuals interviews before they also BAIT the person by saying "they say Golovkin would WHOOP Marvin Hagler, it wouldn't even be competitive, what do you think about that?" and dumb people like Nate Campbell bite so hard and end up going on a rant giving the interviewer exactly what they wanted to hear, some guys are smarter like Crawford at the end is like "who's to say he's not real", not exactly what they wanted to hear so they move on.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 02-04-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Yeah and a lot of the questions asked are cut out I've seen these individuals interviews before they also BAIT the person by saying "they say Golovkin would WHOOP Marvin Hagler, it wouldn't even be competitive, what do you think about that?" and dumb people like Nate Campbell bite so hard and end up going on a rant giving the interviewee exactly what they wanted to hear, some guys are smarter like Crawford at the end is like "who's to say he's not real", not exactly what they wanted to hear so they move on.
        Yeah, that is what I assumed. Nobody says that Golovkin would whoop Hagler...especially Golovkin..He shows the utmost respect to the legends. Jealousy is a funny/sad thing.

Comment

Pro boxers in the video = some bum and Crawford XDD

And Oscar De La Hoya and Bob Arum who hate that their fighters have to fight them and are ducking him, trying to discredit him every chance they get.

LOL get rekt noob. Gennady is the greatest fighter of all time, and he fact that he bothers you to the extent that you talk about him a lot, talks about his relevance in boxing and how much of a threat he is to your sector.

Comment

Man how pathetic of a human being you have to be to respect dontae lmfao.

Comment

Dontae box nation... yeah ok

GGG needs to fight someone, I give people that, but if u know boxing, u can tell the guy has skills. Same for Crawford and many other guys. U can tell these guys have skills but need a great opponent to showcase the skills.

To tell u the truth I didnt watch the video. As soon as I see this dummy Dontae I dont watch his bs. All he does is bashed non black boxers. Imagine a channel ****ting on every black fighters, that would be bad. I dont know if there is a channel like that, but if there is I wouldnt watch it too.

Please if u try to bash on GGG, find another boxing channel with non biased opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                Man how pathetic of a human being you have to be to respect dontae lmfao.

Dontae: they say Golovkin would beat Hagler and Sugar Ray Robinson and ::::inhales hamburger:::: and Roy Jones in one night, give me your reaction!

Comment

Golovkin's a good champ, but he's lucky he wasn't in the Bernard Hopkins era.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Pro boxers in the video = some bum and Crawford XDD

And Oscar De La Hoya and Bob Arum who hate that their fighters have to fight them and are ducking him, trying to discredit him every chance they get.

LOL get rekt noob. Gennady is the greatest fighter of all time, and he fact that he bothers you to the extent that you talk about him a lot, talks about his relevance in boxing and how much of a threat he is to your sector.
                    Did Crawford talked on the video? If he did, he needs to find someone... His best win being Gamboa who was way too small. Its like if Canelo starts bragging abt beating Khan once he KOs him.

Crawford didnt beat anybody his size so he should shut up abt GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X