No announcement yet.

jose Sulaiman is biased for Arabs and mexican because he is Mexican-Arab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jose Sulaiman is biased for Arabs and mexican because he is Mexican-Arab

For long time he has been doing this, all the Mexican guys he has favoured like canelo, chavez and Morales, And arab guys like Ali chebah, Selcuk Aydin and now amir khan. Dont Believe Me? there are pictures with him and Amir khan being very cosey with each other at the Pacquiao Margarito fight. He was shaking hands and having photos with him. He said he wanted Khan to represent his Organisation. He favours both these grooups because he is Mexican of Arabic descent. Why are People supporting this move? This is not a fair body

Amir Khan is not an Arab, you ignorant fool

Comment

Originally posted by Goat#1 View Post
      For long time he has been doing this, all the Mexican guys he has favoured like canelo, chavez and Morales, And arab guys like Ali chebah, Selcuk Aydin and now amir khan. Dont Believe Me? there are pictures with him and Amir khan being very cosey with each other at the Pacquiao Margarito fight. He was shaking hands and having photos with him. He said he wanted Khan to represent his Organisation. He favours both these grooups because he is Mexican of Arabic descent. Why are People supporting this move? This is not a fair body
      And Aydin is Turkish!!

Comment

1. I already made a thred on this
        2. Khan is not Arab
        3. The previous point proves you are a fool

Comment

LOL thread started dont know difference between arabs, pakistanis and turks. Basically a BS thread.

Comment

I also heard that Pope is Catholic....

Comment

why does god allows idiots to have access to the internet...why????? al gore's fault!!

Comment

Working...
              X