Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want highest salaries and disposable income? Move to frisco.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want highest salaries and disposable income? Move to frisco.

San Francisco yet again is going to drive the sh it fetish people nuts. It now soared over Zurich has the place with the highest salaries and disposable income.

In before the oh no sh it everywhere and bums omg!

Lol

I’m all seriousness. Maybe trickle down does work. After sf has the highest concentration of billionaires, see my related thread. Now it has the highest median salaries and disposable income, event after the exorbitant rents around here.

I just think California and other similarly situated states know policies need to favor all not just the top.

https://apple.news/AXOUtIjliSeiUlh6fjRTIyw

Looking for a bump in salary and lifestyle? Then try San Francisco.
    The U.S. west coast city has soared up the rankings to dislodge Zurich for the highest salaries and disposable income after rent, according to Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices 2019.”
    Over the past five years alone, San Francisco has risen 7 and 21 places on both gauges.

So many homeless doe! Yea they come from y’all broke ass states looking for a better life.

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    San Francisco yet again is going to drive the sh it fetish people nuts. It now soared over Zurich has the place with the highest salaries and disposable income.

In before the oh no sh it everywhere and bums omg!

Lol

I’m all seriousness. Maybe trickle down does work. After sf has the highest concentration of billionaires, see my related thread. Now it has the highest median salaries and disposable income, event after the exorbitant rents around here.

I just think California and other similarly situated states know policies need to favor all not just the top.

https://apple.news/AXOUtIjliSeiUlh6fjRTIyw

Looking for a bump in salary and lifestyle? Then try San Francisco.
    The U.S. west coast city has soared up the rankings to dislodge Zurich for the highest salaries and disposable income after rent, according to Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices 2019.”
    Over the past five years alone, San Francisco has risen 7 and 21 places on both gauges.

So many homeless doe! Yea they come from y’all broke ass states looking for a better life.
    I was just in the bay last week. Theres no way in hell that I would want to live there and homeless has nothing to do with it. Want to spend your life in traffic? Want to pay a million for a shack? Want to smell **** all the time, yeah Im not joking, you can smell sewer.

Yeah the big companies are there and you can make money. I guess it just depends on how you want to live your life.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I was just in the bay last week. Theres no way in hell that I would want to live there and homeless has nothing to do with it. Want to spend your life in traffic? Want to pay a million for a shack? Want to smell **** all the time, yeah Im not joking, you can smell sewer.

Yeah the big companies are there and you can make money. I guess it just depends on how you want to live your life.
      He often speaks of feces, and in some very disgusting ways involving other people. Whatever floats his boat.

I'm guessing that smell and all that feces for him to engage his fantasies with are why he's always on here telling us how wonderful San Francisco is.

Comment

man I havent been to SF in awhile, everyone I know who lived their moved so no real reason to go anymore but last time I was their it wasnt so bad, I didnt come across and shit in the streets.

Comment

Read this article the other day in the WSJ of the affects high living costs in San Francisco and other parts of California:

Housing in San Francisco Is So Expensive Some People Live on Boats
          Move onto water is latest sign of affordable-housing crisis

https://www.wsj.com/articles/housing...ts-11557999002

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Traffic blows. But any metro area has that problem. Hell I dare say traffic in San Antonio is worse. thankfully i live and work in a suburb so traffic isn’t to bad. The only time I smell sh it is driving in rural areas with all the cows.. not only in this state but others.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              He often speaks of feces, and in some very disgusting ways involving other people. Whatever floats his boat.

I'm guessing that smell and all that feces for him to engage his fantasies with are why he's always on here telling us how wonderful San Francisco is.
              What ever scat man.

Comment

Theres a lot of context missing when the California debate is brought up between the left & right. We already know SF is wealthy & on the otherside theres a poop patrol.

1 major oversight is the damn drug epidemic. These tent cities are not hard luck families. Theres drugs involved. You can google all the hard luck SF people u want but i guarantee theres underlying alcholism there. And if there isnt?I dont feel bad for any man or woman thats to stupid to realize they cant afford to live in SF so they need to move somewhere they can afford and commute. Theres plenty of suburbs up to an hours drive outside SF people could live well on making an SF wage. People need to quit acting so F'ing entitled, get up early, go to work, pay bills, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  man I havent been to SF in awhile, everyone I know who lived their moved so no real reason to go anymore but last time I was their it wasnt so bad, I didnt come across and shit in the streets.
                  Watch faux news. They seem to have some g-14 information that the rest of the world doesn’t have. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Read this article the other day in the WSJ of the affects high living costs in San Francisco and other parts of California:

Housing in San Francisco Is So Expensive Some People Live on Boats
                    Move onto water is latest sign of affordable-housing crisis

https://www.wsj.com/articles/housing...ts-11557999002

Read that too. Yes sf is the second most expensive solace in the USA if not the world. But a majority of people hear are doing well. The housing market has collapsed. In fact it’s one of the hottest markets out. The expense of housing is only a by product of a good economy. People are making enough to support it.

But yea just like everywhere in the USA there are always the 10% bottom rung of society that just happen to float on by. Pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                    X