http://www.gametrailers.com/game/gran-turismo-5/11148

8.5 on IGN....

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1136103p1.html

Comment

8.0 at GameSpot
      http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/...ames%3Bimg%3B4

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
        bloomin hell, i know these scores are alright, but one of the big titles you want do be doing at least close to a 9.5 across the board

Comment

Reviewers ****ed up big time with GT5. They complained about no damage but there is damage, it gets unlocked as you level up. ****ing amateurs didn't play the game very long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            Reviewers ****ed up big time with GT5. They complained about no damage but there is damage, it gets unlocked as you level up. ****ing amateurs didn't play the game very long.
            Lulz, they must have reviewed the demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              they also *****ed too much about presentation(bland menu's....loading times taht arent that bad really)....like we all dont know GT is all about the gameplay.

i mean they say its the best racing simulator, then give it an 8?

its just a case of too high expectections....or delusional ones(hell, some reviewed the online even though the servers were down fukn frauds...)....

Comment

Lulz, now 8 is a bad rating?

Even for big games, it's not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
                  Lulz, now 8 is a bad rating?

Even for big games, it's not bad at all.
                  its not bad....but saying GT is the best racing simulator, then rating it lower than others is contradictory....

i do believe Poliphony Digital ****ed up by giving quantity instead of quality in the cars........i'm sure people wouldnt ***** about the inconsistency of graphics if instead of 1000 cars with 200 premium, they wouldve made only 400 premium....because you know people are only gonna use the pretty ones, lol...and those premium cars look awesome in the game...... :wank:

Comment

Its Sony's for taking too long to release it.
                    Also the fanboys who keeps talking **** about Forza/Dirt/PGR and always claim Gran Turismo is the best driving simulation ever doesn't help.

They hyped this game for too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X