Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd should roll the dice and fight Sergio for the lineal Middle weight title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd should roll the dice and fight Sergio for the lineal Middle weight title

That would be a career defining fight and would be a great fight,Sergio is a damn good fighter but looks to have slowed down just a tad bit.win or lose no 1 could criticize him for this move.forget 154...make it at 160 for all the marbles

Martinez was only 165 on fight night..Ortiz was 164...roll them dice Floyd

Comment

I don't understand why anyone focuses so much on fight night weight...The official weight is what matters. And, 160 might be just too much for Floyd.

And, I know some morons out there think Floyd is super human unbeatable and all that crap. But, every fighter, even Floyd has their limit.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I don't understand why anyone focuses so much on fight night weight...The official weight is what matters. And, 160 might be just too much for Floyd.

And, I know some morons out there think Floyd is super human unbeatable and all that crap. But, every fighter, even Floyd has their limit.
        but Floyd doesnt have to ever weigh 160 he can come in at what weight is comfortable for him

Comment

That would be a terrible miscalculation on Floyd's part, but luckily he has Al Haymon making those decisions. He already lost Williams to a shot by Sergio, no need to throw Floyd away the same way.

Especially seeing as how Sergio can't move tickets, if you thought the Ortiz fight had a lot of empty seats, just wait till Sergio is the opponent. Why get KO'ed and have your career derailed in a half empty MGM grand? Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            That would be a terrible miscalculation on Floyd's part, but luckily he has Al Haymon making those decisions. He already lost Williams to a shot by Sergio, no need to throw Floyd away the same way.

Especially seeing as how Sergio can't move tickets, if you thought the Ortiz fight had a lot of empty seats, just wait till Sergio is the opponent. Why get KO'ed and have your career derailed in a half empty MGM grand? Makes no sense.
            no risk no reward..gotta dare to be great

Comment

Floyd not getting knocked out by anybody. Its absolutely NO evidence to suggest he would. Never even been knocked down

I wish people stop saying that

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                no risk no reward..gotta dare to be great
                Or go on vacation, whichever one makes more sense.

Comment

And this thread long as **** with them damn sigs yall got. Should be a limit

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    And this thread long as **** with them damn sigs yall got. Should be a limit
                    Let me make it longer.....

Comment

Working...
                    X