No announcement yet.

Atkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atkins

Hey ive found the atkins diet is good to lose weight, i was lookin for some help from anyone that lives in the UK that is currently doin atkins and could help me with a eating plan cus i find it hard to make meals with this diet...

all help is much appreciated even if ur from US or anywhere if u have any ideas please say

thanks

Alex

The Atkins diet is horrible for you. You will gain back any weight you lose from it shortly after it. What you need is a change in your lifestyle... eat more healthy always and increase your cardio. Atkins is the lazy man's diet, it doesn't promote cardiovascular health or anything that's actually important. If you think being skinny is indicative of being healthy, you are mistaken.

Comment

no i dont think being skinny is healthy and with my build i am pretty sure i will NEVER be skinny and to be honest i dont want to ... i was just sayin when i wen i went on the atkins last time i lost quite alot and i was exercising aswell so.. im not sure cus i have no idea how to write up a diet plan .. could you possibly help me please??

thanks for ur reply

Alex

Comment

atkins diet is shocking if you are thinking of doing any sort of exercise as you wont have any energy through the lack of carbs. Honestly mate just stick to lean meats and fish ie turkey, chicken, salmon and tuna. Eat carbs but get them in you before 5 in the afternoon and load up on them for breakfast. For tea if you feel extra hungry give yourself extra portions of fresh veg excluding spuds. Also i drank 3-4 litres of water a day and also 3 cups of green tea. But dont jst skip carbs like the atkins diet says. Try it for one day then attempt to run its the worst feeling in the world u get tired after about 300m.

What ive jst said to you helped me lose 3 and half stone in around 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x View Post
          no i dont think being skinny is healthy and with my build i am pretty sure i will NEVER be skinny and to be honest i dont want to ... i was just sayin when i wen i went on the atkins last time i lost quite alot and i was exercising aswell so.. im not sure cus i have no idea how to write up a diet plan .. could you possibly help me please??

thanks for ur reply

Alex

if you have a lot loose and are general inactive i would say give it a go, it has done wonders for the fattest people a know(my big brother and a friend).

but i would not recommend it if your a sporting guy

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x View Post

thanks for ur reply

Alex

breakfast eggs and beacy.

lunch chicken salad

dinner dinner steak, pork chops ore fish with fried ore steamed veggies.

snack can off tuna and/ore some cheese.

use a good amount of oil on your food

i would also take a multivitamin daily to be sure i get it all

Comment

thanks dude u rule

Comment

Stay away from the Atkins diet, you are doing more harm to yourself than good.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                  Havent people died doing that diet?
                  well, yes people who have used have died, people have probably died during it but i have seen no evidence off someonbe who has died because off it.

Comment

Working...
                  X