No announcement yet.

Kessler Should Call Out Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler Should Call Out Abraham

Since Ward, Froch, and Bute already have plans the Dane should try to go after AA's world championship.

Depend my Mr. Sauerland

Comment

kind of emberrassing abraham is a 168 pound champion. I mean, good job winning the belt today and all, but c'mon. aint no one care about that wbo belt at 168.

anyways, sorry. yeah I suppose its a decent fight for Kessler (well money-wise I'm sure it's a very good fight for kessler).

Comment

They are both with Sauerland, aren't they? This would be a good in house fight to put together.

Comment

Would be a good fight, Kessler would beat AA.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
            Would be a good fight, Kessler would beat AA.
            Yeah, Kessler would beat the breakes of AA.

Comment

There was actually a journalist, who one would expect to be well informed, who wrote that there was a deal made for Kessler to fight the AA-Stieglitz winner.

I don't think It'll happen since the winner turned out to be Abraham. Abraham is far and away the biggest Star in Germany South of the HW division, and it wouldn't make any Financial sense to risk his career in a fight with Kessler. Had it been stieglitz it would have been different.

Another thing is timing. Kessler is due to fight in October (I think) and AA wont be ready by then.

I think he will fight Magee TBH but we will probably know next week.

Comment

Abe just doesn't look strong as a SMW
                the best of the division all whooped him in the super 6
                Kessler wouldn't be any different
                that would be an exciting fight though, Kessler isn't good on defense
                just don't see Abe beating him though
                neither can beat Ward in a rematch, so they might as well fight

Comment

I wonder if Kessler would go to Germany for this, in order to take AA's belt?

Comment

Working...
                  X