No announcement yet.

Spoke to Joshua Clottey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoke to Joshua Clottey...

This is as deep as the conversation got.

He said he was in Ghana though and is dealing with something in court, but he wouldn't say exactly what. He said he'd be in NYC soon, and I assume we'll hook up then for a video interview.

this joshua clottey convo asisde-- i don't wanna be a prick but it seems like even elie seckbach asks more probing questions.

Comment

clottey is a beast, he needs to get back in the ring asap

Comment

Is it legal issues concerning Arum,i remember you saying he had promotional issues

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          this joshua clottey convo asisde-- i don't wanna be a prick but it seems like even elie seckbach asks more probing questions.
          Actually, this isn't a question, it's a statement. And it doesn't seem to be from me, either.

I don't conduct interviews over Twitter, then anyone can steal my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            Is it legal issues concerning Arum,i remember you saying he had promotional issues
            I don't know, I asked him what he was in court for and he didn't reply. I haven't spoken to him verbally in awhile, but he seemed to be unhappy with his situation even a few years ago.

Comment

why the fck has he not fought?He retired or wtf

Comment

Is he coming back?

Comment

i really wanna see clottey too man esp at 154 esp againts canelo.....he'd beat that hypejobe up and be back in the spot light...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    i really wanna see clottey too man esp at 154 esp againts canelo.....he'd beat that hypejobe up and be back in the spot light...
                    Canelo by dec.

Comment

Working...
                    X