Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a smart TV can you watch DAZN fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have a smart TV can you watch DAZN fights?

If you have a smart tv can you watch the DAZN fights in real time on your tv then?

I know its an app right?

Try searching for the DAZN app in your TV app store.

Comment

I believe Samsung Smart TV’s have the app but not sure about others.
      You can use a roku, Apple TV, chromecast etc or an Xbox1 or PlayStation 4 as well.

Comment

DAZN works on basically every streaming device that connects to a tv. If you already have a smart TV then your TV already is a streaming device you just need to download the app from your app store on the tv.

I watch DAZN on Roku and Amazon firestick connected to my TV's

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          I believe Samsung Smart TV’s have the app but not sure about others.
          You can use a roku, Apple TV, chromecast etc or an Xbox1 or PlayStation 4 as well.
          Green K thanks bro,

can we still do the free 30days and cancel or did they get rid of that? LOL

I dont see anything else of interest to me and I'm barely feeling the DJ fight since I think they gonna rob him no matter what.

I'd love to see AJ vs Wilder but they now saying its not until 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Green K thanks bro,

I dont see anything else of interest to me and I'm barely feeling the DJ fight since I think they gonna rob him no matter what.

****ing pay up loser

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Green K thanks bro,

No more 30 day trials.

However, when you buy Canelo Jacobs you get Joshua vs Ruiz Jr., Usyk vs Takam, Taylor vs Baranchyk, and Haney vs Moran. That’s $4 for each fight.

But the LDBC PBC math wizards wont know this!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                No more 30 day trials.

However, when you buy Canelo Jacobs you get Joshua vs Ruiz Jr., Usyk vs Takam, Taylor vs Baranchyk, and Haney vs Moran. That’s $4 for each fight.

But the LDBC PBC math wizards wont know this!
                the LDBC don’t even know which way to go they got so much drama. Even Snoop Dogg don’t know what’s going on with the LBC

The African Americans are now starting to go to DAZN like haney and farmer or espn like j prince or other avenues who got Shakur Stevenson Jamel herring Joshua Greer etc

The LBdC don’t know how to act right now

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  the LDBC don’t even know which way to go they got so much drama. Even Snoop Dogg don’t know what’s going on with the LBC

The African Americans are now starting to go to DAZN like haney and farmer or espn like j prince or other avenues who got Shakur Stevenson Jamel herring Joshua Greer etc

The LBdC don’t know how to act right now
                  The Haymon shielding gets exhausted. At the end of the day, the entertainment from boxing, meaning being a true boxing fan, has people of all agendas submitting to the inevitable future, not political agendas to say there’s racism in boxing 24/7. Dontae’s Boxing Nation was the founder of race baiting and seeded all these newer channels to do the same...all while DBN has been promoting DAZN as an affiliate. Soon you will see Boxing Ego do the same with his weakass ESPN + shilling. He must be depressed and sensitive to light always wearing shades. It’s like guys wearing shades in a club...

Comment

If they kept their model cheap like they’ve got it I’d stick with DAZN and hope it becomes mainstream. My concern is they become successful and then start driving prices.
                    It’s a great idea, I hope it works for the good of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X