Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for T Jay Thompson (SuperBrawl Promoter)???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for T Jay Thompson (SuperBrawl Promoter)???

I am going to do an interview with him in the near future. Before i do, does anyone have any special questions u want me to ask? List them here. This is just the first of many interviews coming from Hawaii.

ask him how he recruits fighters? Does he only go to MMA shows to see what fighters are good or does he have contacts in gyms. He could also go to muay thai, jiujitsu or grappling events to see what tallented fighters are there.

Comment

Kool Ron. Thats a good question.

Comment

If he can disclose it, what is the amount of money that someone the first time fighting for him would get on the average. I think with all the upcoming fighters thats something of interest. Also some information on different locations for superbrawl would be good. Maybe who he thinks the most explosive fighter is that is on his card? Also what does he think that the smaller promotions are going to offer fans that the bigger ones will? And what are the bigger ones doing wrong that the his promotion is correcting, if he even feels that? I am not to up to par on the information for it, Ill do some research and maybe come up with some more good questions.

Comment

Brandon, thats some awesome questions. I would like to know the answers to those too. Thanks for your input.

Comment

I'd like to know if he thinks super brawl could one day become one of the big 2?

Comment

how did he first get into mixed martial arts and what was the first MMA show he ever saw.

Comment

Working...
              X