No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

The madness the liberals are making has to stop.

We are at war with these people.

They want to bring death and destruction upon Europe.

The Nazi liberal scum will be responsible for the death of Europe. Truly horrible.

**** did anyone see the game the bombs were heard in the stadium i was like wtf was that, to find another bull**** terrorist situation, this is disgusting.

Comment

Religion of peace doe

Small minority doe

They'll assimilate doe

Comment

^ beat me to it.

Religion of peace doe.

Comment

Listening to the news right now. I wonder, like other posters, if this is related to Jihadi John getting killed.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            **** did anyone see the game the bombs were heard in the stadium i was like wtf was that, to find another bull**** terrorist situation, this is disgusting.

Comment

Read there are 6-8 hostage takers, mass hostage situation. Awful situation, nightmare.

Comment

35 people dead from separate incidents and they say there's 100 hostages taken at a concert hall, wtf.

Comment

There saying in the news it still might not be over and there might be plans for more to come.

Comment

This pisses me off but what also pisses me off is that Canada is now making accommodations for Syrian refuges...something that their Muslim brothers in the Middle East have no interest in doing. We will house them...feed them...provide them with medical services and educate their kids...who will grow up and set off bombs here and elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X