Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] (video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

WOW!!!
    the screams of the kid truly had my heart racing and the owner cowardly walks away not even checking if the little kid was ok...

Dog should be shot

Comment

Whers the dog defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Dog should be shot
        and the owner how cold can you be to hear that poor child screaming for his life and just walk away from it...

Comment

Damn I don't want to watch this. . .

Dog can't be blamed. . If you keep little kids around aggressive dogs, or let one be exposed to one - that's your fault. Dogs are dogs. .

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Whers the dog defenders.
            Nobody is going to defend that. I'm a dog lover but that is just unacceptable. That dog is a liability.

How about the douche bag with the camera? More concerned with filming it than helping?

Comment

But yes, this dog should be put down. . I didn't watch the video, but I imagine it was horrible. . .

it's sad that the owner even took the risk of this happening, and now he has to get his dog put down.
              Last edited by UglyPug; 10-09-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Dog can't be blamed. . If you keep little kids around aggressive dogs, or let one be exposed to one - that's your fault. Dogs are dogs. .
                You didn't watch the video. Looks like the guy was walking his dog in public and it got away from him and attacked the kid. Totally the owners fault for walking and aggressive dog like that in public.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

it's not the kids fault plus the owner runs away at the end he knows who's at fault...

Comment

And then the ****ty owner walked off, head down, hoody on, to keep from getting that nutso dog put down.

Comment

Working...
                    X