No announcement yet.

Pascal Dawson fight revisted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal Dawson fight revisted

I wanted to go back to this fight and discuss it,I thought it was a solid fight ..Was Dawson asleep tho in the first half of this fight??I think energy/fast fighters will always give Dawson some problems..He also does not seem to have an inside game..I'm very interested in a rematch between these two fighters..Enjoy the look back...

I along with everyone else do not know what was going on in his mind. How did he lose to a Roy Jones wanna be who can only fight 4 rounds? Dawson should have adjusted after round 3 or so, he gave away just about every round until the 11th. But much respect to Pascal, he won me over as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
      I along with everyone else do not know what was going on in his mind. How did he lose to a Roy Jones wanna be who can only fight 4 rounds? Dawson should have adjusted after round 3 or so, he gave away just about every round until the 11th. But much respect to Pascal, he won me over as a fan.
      I think it's because Dawson likes to fight very patience,I think Pascal pace and speed really took Dawson out of his game..IMO,Dawson needs to let out the dog in him,fast paced fighters will continue to beat him imo,if he does not get nasty in the ring...He seems to be trying to go that route tho,his last fight he was very angry...He also look the best I think I've ever seen him(even tho it was only two rds)...

Comment

Dawson and his team thought it would be an easy fight. Pascal was faster then they thought and they didn't have an answer for that speed.
        It was a strange situation, cause Dawson was a top 10 P4P at the time of the fight, so i couldn't believe he was getting beat on speed, power and ring IQ.

Comment

I really think Ward will beat Dawson,I really believe Dawson is always gonna have problems with younger fighters....

Comment

It was inexplicable. I don't understand to this day what happened in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              It was inexplicable. I don't understand to this day what happened in this fight.
              Dawson should have won that fight.

Comment

If it was a 15 rounder maybe Dawson would've won. But give credit to Pascal who totally threw his timing off and gave him lots of different angles.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  If it was a 15 rounder maybe Dawson would've won. But give credit to Pascal who totally threw his timing off and gave him lots of different angles.
                  Right. Dawson came on late and Pascal did seem fatigued. I need to watch it again, however.

Comment

Dawson overlooked him. He'd win the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X