ticket prices for 4/19 triple header....not bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket prices for 4/19 triple header....not bad

Dan Rafael ***8207;@danrafaelespn 11m
    Tix for 4/19 world title tripleheader at DC Armory have gone on sale. $25, 50, 75, 200, 300 (+ taxes fees) at Ticketmaster. #boxing

I might go because it's cheap... but is this the venue where all the seating is on a flat surface and buying a 25 dollar ticket is a waste of money?

was wondering this also . never been to this arena

Comment

Yea the armory is wack. Shoulda had it at the verizon crnter

Comment

Eh.... probably won't go then.

Eff Flat seating

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Eff Flat seating
          I imagine atmosphere will be electric for Bhops historical fight

Comment

Eff Flat seating
            Naw they got bleacher seating I've been to the last two Peterson fights there the $76 dollar tickets are good i wouldnt want to be on those far ends. I just bought the cheap seats for this fight and i still ended up in the side bleachers but last time my friend and I just ended up sneaking and sitting behind press row which we will probably do this time depending on security.

Comment

You're thinking of the place Khan-Peterson was held in DC yea that place is ****ty seating

Comment

Just googled this:

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                Naw they got bleacher seating I've been to the last two Peterson fights there the $76 dollar tickets are good i wouldnt want to be on those far ends. I just bought the cheap seats for this fight and i still ended up in the side bleachers but last time my friend and I just ended up sneaking and sitting behind press row which we will probably do this time depending on security.
                I might get the 75 dollar tickets then.... how're those?

Comment

Just googled this:

I might get the 75 dollar tickets then.... how're those?
                  I like them they aren't bad just try and get side bleachers by the entrance I sat in S-8 for Peterson - Holt and S-7 for Peterson - Jean im in S-3 this time but that was $27

Comment

the sections i mentioned are on the otherside of the arena i guess and the $75 seats i sat in were about half way up those bleachers in the pic

Comment

Working...
                    X