Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any HW's ranked higher than Mayweather or Pacquiao on your ATG list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any HW's ranked higher than Mayweather or Pacquiao on your ATG list?

If so, I'd like to hear them.

I dont see any HW probably higher than Floyd or Pac other than Ali.

Comment

Ali considerably but that's it

Comment

I don’t rank heavyweights p4p. If I did I’d be considering fighters like Marciano, Louis and Frazier....maybe young Ali

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I don’t rank heavyweights p4p.
          Why not?.....

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            If so, I'd like to hear them.
            HWs beat everyone, they fight in the open class. The whole p4p concept is just to give some recognition to little guys.

Comment

How can you not. The HW's are the best boxers in the world. All the lower divisions were created because they couldn't compete. The lower divisions are inferior fighters that's the cold hard truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                How can you not. The HW's are the best boxers in the world. All the lower divisions were created because they couldn't compete. The lower divisions are inferior fighters that's the cold hard truth.
                I wouldn't say they're better boxers due to the fact that a person with Wilders skills is a top 3 in his divison. But heavyweights do win a h2h situation

Comment

GOAT Ali...

Comment

Ali up to 1975. After Manila he was awful. Pathetic fights against Evangelista, Spinks, Young. P4P is obviously surreal. Heavyweights are the best period. Open division they without debate destroy everyone. Imagine normal weight 195 Canelo (not the anorexic 160) vs Wilder at 215. There would be death in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X