Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin accused Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez of being a longtime user of performance enhancing drugs. Golovkin rejected Canelo's explanation for failing two tests back in February, which came up positive for banned substance clenbuterol. The undefeated puncher does not believe Canelo came up positive due to contaminated meat, which is what the Mexican boxer and his team are claiming.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War GGG! Beat that overated runner

Comment

Agreed my man, the fight was not close at all.

Boxing is too corrupt. I've lost a bit of love for it because I know I'm going to be disappointed in the scorecards where fights with obvious outcomes are not the result

Comment

You tell em GGG!

Comment

Comment

Lol, Golovkin aint playin no more

Comment

Tha fuq

Comment

It’s the truth. The favorite (more popular boxer) has an advantage. Let the people decide who won like when Bradley beat Pacman. The only thing boxing needs is to regulate PEDs.

Comment

He's pissed for sure.

Comment

All this Canelo business could be a ruse to get people riled up and make it the best selling boxing fight sequel. And from the looks of it, it's working among the masses. Even GGG, who used to be pretty quiet, is now part of the drama. Dont buy into it. Its gonna be another decision, its not gonna be a knockout.

Comment

Working...
                    X