Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Ryan040910.htm

Great interview. I wish he was part of the Team Mayweathers, well he's still part the family. He's the smartest one..
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-09-2010, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Bump..*******s needs to read it.

Comment

good interview

Comment

RM: I asked Freddie Roach how Manny would fare in fights at 135 against Roberto Duran and Pernell Whitaker. Floyd cleaned house at lightweight during his time there, so how would you see those two fantasy fights playing out against ‘Manos de Piedra’ and ‘Sweet Pea’?

JM: I think that Floyd would probably beat Duran. Leonard beat him at welterweight, but he basically had the blueprint on how to beat him. Floyd always fights that way, so I don’t see Duran having anything except a puncher’s chance against Floyd. Don’t get me wrong; Duran was a great fighter, but he’d have problems with Floyd. Floyd would probably beat him by decision. With Whitaker, it would be a very tough fight, and the only advantage in that is that Floyd is the better puncher. To be honest, Floyd’s hands are faster than Pernell Whitaker’s. The thing about Pernell is that he was a very good body puncher. They’re equal in a lot of aspects. So it’s probably a pick ’em fight, but I’d lean towards Floyd, because he’s a little faster and is the better puncher.

Comment

BUMP... Come on *******s, don't avoid this thread.

Comment

What do you want me to say? Jeff Mayweather picks Floyd Mayweather to win.

Uh, wow?

Comment

I'm meant to believe that Castillo can beat and give Mayweather hell at 135 lbs but Roberto Duran would get outboxed and only has a punchers chance? Give me a ****ing break!

Comment

Floyd vs Duran and Sweet Pea LOL...Floyd would probably demand 24/7 MWDT ( Man Watch Drug Testing) to avoid the fight. Somebody will have to follow Duran and Sweet Pea everywhere and everyday leading up to the fight LOL. If he's that scare of lil Pac inmagine how scare he would be of a big Duran.

Comment

Funny *****s. We have a Mayweather siding with a Mayweather and it's a good read ?
                    Last edited by SteveJarvey; 04-09-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X