No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Send Provodnikov Back To FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Send Provodnikov Back To FNF

WBO interim-junior welterweight champion Mike Alvarado (34-1, 23KOs) sent a warning to his next potential challenger, Ruslan Provodnikov (22-2, 15KOs). The match is slated, when the deal gets finalized, for October 19th from Alvarado's hometown of Denver. HBO will televise.

Provodnikov has been doing a lot of talkin in the press and says Alvarado is running from the fight. Alvarado has promised to give him a beating that will send him flying back to ESPN's Friday Night Fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I lol'd at Alvarado's controversial tweet that he immediately took down the other day.

But in all honesty, I think Provodnikov will destroy him

Comment

Prov is gonna send Alverado to the hospital.

Comment

DAMN what a burn lol. Is this 140 or 147? If it's 140, I'm favoring Alvarado, if 147, I'm going for Provodnikov. Prov is a welter, Alvarado is a junior welter, if they fight at 140 Prov isn't going to have the sting on his punches he had against Bradley when he wasn't killing himself to make weight.

Comment

Interesting fight. But Alvarado will win. Too much stamina.

Comment

Alvarado will start with the toe-to-toe stuff then resort to running...and winning.

Comment

Alvarado tries to trade and gets hurt early

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                DAMN what a burn lol. Is this 140 or 147? If it's 140, I'm favoring Alvarado, if 147, I'm going for Provodnikov. Prov is a welter, Alvarado is a junior welter, if they fight at 140 Prov isn't going to have the sting on his punches he had against Bradley when he wasn't killing himself to make weight.
                I think Ruslan said he is staying at 147 because he was too big for 140

Comment

Prov is gonna get killed. Ive seen this dude in person at hes not a JWW. Hes gonna be drained.

Comment

I agree with some of the other posters on here that if it's at 140 Alvarado is the favorite, if at 147 though I would pick Provodnikov to win. Hope for a great fight either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X