Headbutt KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headbutt KTFO

"Ray again"

At least he didn't continue punching him after he was knocked out like on most videos.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      At least he didn't continue punching him after he was knocked out like on most videos.

agree. . . h eliminated the potential threat, and did no more than necessary to prevent potential harm. . .

always wondered why the ole headbutt isn't used more often. . . it's extremely accurate, and can be used in close distance without telegraphing or risking counter punch.

QUESTION: Where do you want to head butt a person? What region of the face/head to ensure the victim goes to sleep? Also, you want to use the part of your head where the forehead and cranium meet? Where it comes together at a 90 degree angle or whatever. . Like in soccer. . . BUT WHERE TO HEAD BUTT THE VICTIM!!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        agree. . . h eliminated the potential threat, and did no more than necessary to prevent potential harm. . .

always wondered why the ole headbutt isn't used more often. . . it's extremely accurate, and can be used in close distance without telegraphing or risking counter punch.

QUESTION: Where do you want to head butt a person? What region of the face/head to ensure the victim goes to sleep? Also, you want to use the part of your head where the forehead and cranium meet? Where it comes together at a 90 degree angle or whatever. . Like in soccer. . . BUT WHERE TO HEAD BUTT THE VICTIM!!!??
        The problem with the headbutt is that you could also knock yourself out too. I haven't ever headbutted anyone, but I would bet you go for the face because it would hurt you less than it would them.

Comment

I only headbutted someone once and i will never do it again. I must have caught their tooth or something because my forehead starting p1ssing blood. I came off worse than the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
            I only headbutted someone once and i will never do it again. I must have caught their tooth or something because my forehead starting p1ssing blood. I came off worse than the other guy.
            I got some *****'s rotten tooth stuck in my knuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post

My old kickboxing instructor hated headbutts, said it was too easy to mess up and hurt yourself more than the other guy. I didn't really agree but I don't think I would ever do it because I never trained to do it.

If I was going to do it, I'd put the top of my forehead right into the other persons nose. A good shot to the nose, beside being painful as ****, will make their eyes water... making it even harder to fight if they're still able to.

Comment

Man, eating a headbutt will ring your brain to it's innercore. I fought this guy that was 5" taller than me and every time he would duck he would just bend at the waist, not using his legs at all, and he'd ram his head straight into my face. So we're fighting in the center of the ring when he crashes his head square into my face, I see nothing but white as distant memories fly past my minds eye and the next thing I know I'm in the corner waging war to fight my way out. Deep inside my brain I swear that I can feel its core throbbing the blood that stings my left eye confirms that I am cut as I see a bulbous swelling taking over the top part of my eye. I ate 5 or 6 solid headbutts in that fight and suffered two cuts requiring a few stitches, but I still stopped him in the 4th..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                X