Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan are people forgetting his greatness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan are people forgetting his greatness?

It seems as time passes people forget how great this man is/was...No player today has all his combination of talent,heart and the will to win...i'll say Kobe is the closest but that closeness compares to the closeness of new york and Texas..Jordan was one of a kind,athletic,unstoppable, aggressive and a killer..He is the Greatest to ever step foot on the court due to him not having any size advantage or anything,he just dominated,never had a dominate center or point guard and still won...

people only seem to mention him whenever its Kobe related ive noticed..

i dont know why but it certainly seems that way

Comment

Your doing the same thing that the old timers do when talking about Joe Lewis or Ali and people dismiss them.

Jordan is the greatest ever, yet people younger than 30 have no clue how great he really was. Same when people say Tyson was greater than Ali.

As time goes on, the younger generations forget or don't understand the greatness of athletes or musicians in the past.

Someone like myself that loves the old school artists, I can tell you first hand there's nothing today that even compares because technology has made people more lazy and has given the avg talent the ability to sound great. Where as back in the day, you didn't even get a look unless you were the best of the best.

Comment

by people you must mean the young cats that think Jordan is a sneaker designer

I still say "Jordan for three" when I throw out a piece of paper in the garbage or "Jooordan" when I walk throw a door way and hit the top of the door frame

Comment

Im fortunate enough to have seen jordan from his prime to retirement and see the game today...no 1 compares to the legend

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Your doing the same thing that the old timers do when talking about Joe Lewis or Ali and people dismiss them.

Jordan is the greatest ever, yet people younger than 30 have no clue how great he really was. Same when people say Tyson was greater than Ali.

As time goes on, the younger generations forget or don't understand the greatness of athletes or musicians in the past.

Someone like myself that loves the old school artists, I can tell you first hand there's nothing today that even compares because technology has made people more lazy and has given the avg talent the ability to sound great. Where as back in the day, you didn't even get a look unless you were the best of the best.
            Ay man, im 24 and i remember watching greatness

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                Im fortunate enough to have seen jordan from his prime to retirement and see the game today...no 1 compares to the legend
                Amen to this ^^^

I still remember when he won his first championship it felt like everybody won it with him

Comment

Man I remember watching Jordan during the playoffs. and getting goosebumps when they played the music and he came out. NOTHING could take me eyes off that TV set. That man created magic on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                    Ay man, im 24 and i remember watching greatness
                    No disrespect man but at 24, you might remember Jordan but not like the rest of us who are of age. His prime years were 84' to about 93'.

If you are 24, you were only about 3-4 years old in his last years of real greatness. It's like when my sister talks to me about the Beatles, I can say I listen to them and love them but I didn't experience them like she did, not even close.

Comment

Working...
                    X