Shocking, Front page picture of Gaddafi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Shocking, Front page picture of Gaddafi

Since when did we start doing that?

Do all our values & ethics go out of the window for the sake of 1 guy?

Why put these pictures on the front page when they are going to be seen by a lot of children too.

Insensitive headline too.

It is the sun however, a scum paper bought by morons

Comment

that's what the human mentality has gone down to. violence and sex sells...

Comment

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          that's what the human mentality has gone down to. violence and sex sells...
          I blame the internet. Because of the internet people have access to weirder and weirder ****. Like hardcore **** and the weirder versions of **** as well beheading and other violence videos.

Basically the average joe can tolerate a lot more than the average joe of the 1980s. We've just been brainwashed by the internet.

Comment

The same people who will pop in here justifying his image being shown(I'm not necessarily against it myself) are the same limp-wristed f^ggots that defended the American governments decision not to release images of the corpse of Osama.

Not that I blame Americ^nts for not producing any photographic/video evidence of Osama's "recent death" - kind of difficult to document something that never actually happened.

Comment

Tell 'emm again, Roach.

"We live in that world today..."

PS. The fist-pumping fools on here who believed in the big fairytale of this past May would have loved to have seen pics of Usama looking like that.

EDIT:
              SNAP, prinze.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                I blame the internet. Because of the internet people have access to weirder and weirder ****. Like hardcore **** and the weirder versions of **** as well beheading and other violence videos.

Basically the average joe can tolerate a lot more than the average joe of the 1980s. We've just been brainwashed by the internet.
                Prime example, look at horror movies from back then and see how they were compared to now, then remember that those movies would freak people out. But yes, I have to agree that it is because of the internet...I have seen some gruesome things online, things that leave a scar in your thoughts and they never leave.

Comment

What a shame.....

Nothing really surprises me anymore

Comment

.....for some reason it disturbs me to see someone get humiliated before they get killed.

not saying he didn't deserve it

Comment

Working...
                    X