Pac opens a store in hollywood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac opens a store in hollywood

http://www.starzlife.com/20100611/pa...-in-hollywood/

Dang, dealerships be giving free cars to Pac now.. That dude gets mad love.

Haha...sixth picture from the left, Jinkee is about to put the beat down on that girl that's standing next to PAC LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Haha...sixth picture from the left, Jinkee is about to put the beat down on that girl that's standing next to PAC LOL.
      lol, I noticed that too.

What I didn't notice or nothing mentions is what kind of store is it? What products do they sell? WAIT WAIT, letme chime in before the *****s get to. He sells HGH products and PEDs. Ok great! Now for real, anyone know?
      Last edited by ELPacman; 06-12-2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

We all know her fears because of Pac's past actions

Comment

Jinkee looks threatened by the presence of the young Filipino girl.

Comment

Oh ****, I didn't even notice Jinkee has her fist all ready. This is not going to be no hair pulling ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              lol, I noticed that too.

What I didn't notice or nothing mentions. Is what kind of store is it? What products do they sell? WAIT WAIT, letme chime in before the *****s get to. He says HGH products and PEDs. Ok great! Now for real, anyone know?
              I believe Pac is selling Barerra, Marquez, Morales, Hatton, Dela Hoya, Cotto, and Clottey. He does own them.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                lol, I noticed that too.

What I didn't notice or nothing mentions. Is what kind of store is it? What products do they sell? WAIT WAIT, letme chime in before the *****s get to. He says HGH products and PEDs. Ok great! Now for real, anyone know?
                I was wondering what he's selling as well. What's the point of having an article about opening a store and don't tell us what type of store it is? Next thing I was thinking is that Pac is going to donate that crappy Prius to charity.

Comment

Damn Jinkee is a mean looking *****!!!!

Comment

maybe he can sell some balls to them mayweather...............basketballs.........lol

Comment

Working...
                    X