No announcement yet.

Captains of crush VS powerball.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains of crush VS powerball.

Im just about to order some captains of crush, but I want to know if anyone things Id be better off with powerball. All help appreciated. Its for strengthining fingers, hands, wrists and forearms. Primarily hands and wrists.

i have never used 1 of those captains of crush things,but powerballs are fantastic,from the elbow down i am much much stronger

Comment

Cool thanks man. I mainly want it for hand and wrist strength though, so I think Id probably be better off with captains of crush. Although if I was going for other stuff I may take the powerball. Thanks

Comment

Me and my roomate just got one yesterday (powerball) and let me tell you, that thing is insane, and basically, there's no way you'll ever be too strong for it. Takes maybe an hour to get used to, haha, at least it took me an hour to figure it out. But I would easily recommend it.

Comment

Hmmm.......... does it do you hand muscles.

Comment

plus the thing with the powerball is its loads of fun to play with,it feels weird at first

Comment

when i play with it,the next day,every muscle from my elbow down has been worked and i can tell

Comment

Hands aswell?

Comment

no my hands are on my shoulders u daft twat! lol .... yeh my hands aswell

Comment

actually thinking about it,it works the bicep and tricep aswell

Comment

Working...
                    X