Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Fury is Technically Best Heavyweight on Planet By a Mile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: Fury is Technically Best Heavyweight on Planet By a Mile

Former world champion and Sky Sports pundit Tony Bellew views Tyson Fury as the most technically sound boxer in the heavyweight division by a huge margin and he doesn't believe there is any debate on the subject. The past Saturday night, Fury made his Las Vegas debut as he knocked out the overmatched Tom Schwarz in two rounds at the MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao. Bellew is a Clown. This MF had AJ's semen dripping off of his lips like a $20 crack hoe, now he's saying Fury's the best Heavyweight.

Comment

Fresh off the AJ bandwagon, Bellew. his wife, and kids were seen chasing the Tyson Fury wagon to jump on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
        Lmao. Bellew is a Clown. This MF had AJ's semen dripping off of his lips like a $20 crack hoe, now he's saying Fury's the best Heavyweight.
        Lol. Funny

Comment

..... Bellew views Tyson Fury as the most technically sound boxer in the heavyweight division by a huge margin.....

I said that two years ago when he beat Klitschko

I even said that BEFORE he fought Klitschko

no news was harmed in the making of this article

Comment

Bellend was pulling on AJs lever daily now since someone hit a six figure payout vs Joshua,Bellend needs a new red nob,so here he is pulling Furys dlck like a slot machine lever still trying to hit the jackpot like a gold digging 2 cent hoe. 🎰

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
              Fresh off the AJ bandwagon, Bellew. his wife, and kids were seen chasing the Tyson Fury wagon to jump on.
              Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Bellend was pulling on AJs lever daily now since someone hit a six figure payout vs Joshua,Bellend needs a new red nob,so here he is pulling Furys dlck like a slot machine lever still trying to hit the jackpot like a gold digging 2 cent hoe. 🎰
              He said "technically" the best boxer not that he's the best HW.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                I said that two years ago when he beat Klitschko

I even said that BEFORE he fought Klitschko

no news was harmed in the making of this article
                And I said it 2 years before that lol.

People still doubt his greatness.

Comment

In. Hoping for a feud in here.

Comment

Such vivid imagery...fantasy perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                    X