Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlackBerry Users: How do I unlock my Bold 9000?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] BlackBerry Users: How do I unlock my Bold 9000?

Is there any software available where I can unlock my phone, without having to pay for it?

Help appreciated.

Google "unlock bb 9000 crackberry".

Comment

Be careful when Googling any hack sites, I got a virus that almost wrecked my comp.

Search for hacks while on a Mac I say.

There are a few easy ways to do it, but be aware that unlockinn your phone will void any warranty and if your phone ever fucks up and you take it to your carrier to fix, the first thing they check for are hacks, because they don't really want to spend moeny fix/replace your phone, so if they find you unlocked it they will usually tell you to piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by tamil
        Use the unlock code to unlock your Blackberry Bold 9000 instead of using software. The code is more secure than using software to unlock your Blackberry . Most of the online service providers offers the paid unlocking service. In my experience, paid unlocking service is suitable to unlock any kind of mobiles. Free service may not working properly for some old brands of mobiles like Nokia,Samsung etc. To unlock recent mobile models, paid unlocking service is the best choice. Anyway, i would like to share some instructions to unlock your Blackberry Bold 9000: Follow the steps to unlock your mobile :

1 - Switch on your Blackberry Bold 9000 without any sim card.
        2 - Turn on the phone and Go to Manage Connections and select Turn off all connections. All The wireless connections will be turned off.
        3 - Go to Options.
        4 - Select Advanced Options.
        5 - Select SIM Card.
        6 - Press the following keys in order: (M) (E) (P) (E)
        7 - A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code.
        8 - Reboot your device.
        9 - Re-enable the cellular radio

If you want to buy the paid unlock code then contact the provider Theunlockspot.com to unlock your Blackberry. Here, they ask you to provide your IMEI number,country name and the network provider to unlock it.
        "welcome to Dell, how may I help you"

Comment

Working...
        X