• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna see me get hit

that boy too slick

Left gave him whiplash

again im too slick

Uhhh.. wdf? Are you rapping? Or did you miss a video attachment? I don't see how this is training/nutrition.. lol

Comment

uhh boxer2k

you seem nice enough, seem to know your sport and are very helpfull, but im curious do you stare at yourself in a mirrior on a regular bassis? you seem like quite a cocky guy, this isn't a personally attack just an observation from you saying things like this guys to slick and your arguments with that cocky triggerhappy guy.

Comment

let me give you some advice if i may. in the first picture you bring your shoulder up. its look good but you miss two points. first you dont turn to your left to take the pop off the punch and cover your chin better protected and secondly you kept your parry hand open, in shoulder roll you must be careful to keep it open too long. basically when you come back make sure to turn your shoulder and bring your hand back out of parry position. also i know its hard but youll get used to this with experience, keep your eyes on your opponent. you cant react to something you dont see. in the second photo, you do good but try countering with the uppercut. in the third photo, remember when you throw punches to keep your counter hand up. you drop your right when you throw your cross. fourth picture think about countering with cross.

Comment

Originally posted by smokingbullet
          let me give you some advice if i may. in the first picture you bring your shoulder up. its look good but you miss two points. first you dont turn to your left to take the pop off the punch and cover your chin better protected and secondly you kept your parry hand open, in shoulder roll you must be careful to keep it open too long. basically when you come back make sure to turn your shoulder and bring your hand back out of parry position. also i know its hard but youll get used to this with experience, keep your eyes on your opponent. you cant react to something you dont see. in the second photo, you do good but try countering with the uppercut. in the third photo, remember when you throw punches to keep your counter hand up. you drop your right when you throw your cross. fourth picture think about countering with cross.
          word
          wll thats why im an amature
          but thats my style as well
          im bout to start fighting orthodox now

but anyway am i the only one who has stuff on
          from the gym

Comment

Originally posted by My_Sport
            Uhhh.. wdf? Are you rapping? Or did you miss a video attachment? I don't see how this is training/nutrition.. lol
            dumb ass im in the gym trainign
            how can you see this not as training when i am training

wtf are you talking about rappign missing video attachment

Comment

wanna see me get hit

Originally posted by boxer2k5
              word
              wll thats why im an amature
              but thats my style as well
              im bout to start fighting orthodox now

but anyway am i the only one who has stuff on
              from the gym
              I think you should listen to him. You have some moves but you also left your self open in each of those clips. You contradicted yourself also in this post right here...You defend yourself by saying "well, that's why i'm an amatuer"...then you said that you were going to start fighting orthodox. Why do that if you haven't even mastered the southpaw style yet...I also think you should work on keeping your hands up... Roy jones fights with his hands down and got slepted...Zab Judah also, Smoke Gainer, Kendal Holt, everyone that fights with their hands down eventually gets knocked out...I know you are a slick southpaw and all, but it won't hurt to keep your dukes up...

Comment

He probably didn't see the gifs, or whatever they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend
                  I think you should listen to him. You have some moves but you also left your self open in each of those clips. You contradicted yourself also in this post right here...You defend yourself by saying "well, that's why i'm an amatuer"...then you said that you were going to start fighting orthodox. Why do that if you haven't even mastered the southpaw style yet...I also think you should work on keeping your hands up... Roy jones fights with his hands down and got slepted...Zab Judah also, Smoke Gainer, Kendal Holt, everyone that fights with their hands down eventually gets knocked out...I know you are a slick southpaw and all, but it won't hurt to keep your dukes up...

i dont move as well with my hands up

i want to fight orthodox because umm i want to

who said i cqant still use southpaw

**** listening to him who is he
                  anyone can state well keep your hands up

watch the sparring vid
                  you will see i barely get touched
                  hitting me once ill take that anyday

its boxing you are going to get hit
                  it dont matter who you are
                  my job is to limit the times i get hit and try to make the ones that connect
                  soft as possible
                  that shot that landed was partialy blocked and i rolled with it

i lll rather box comfortable than safe

Comment

Sry, when I looked at it for the first time, i'm guessing you didin't have the attachments or something, all I saw was

that boy too slick
                    Left gave him whiplash
                    again im too slick

I didn't see any attachments lol, sorry about that. I thought you were rappin or something

Comment

Working...
                    X