No announcement yet.

I am old..Nipsey Russell... not that bish Nipsy hustle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I am old..Nipsey Russell... not that bish Nipsy hustle

give cred where cred is due..come on, be men..

Nipsy Russel was a comdian back in the day,,

he said..

will sex be great when I am 98
    it might be..
    but I won't participate..

if i look up nipsy russell, i get a punk ass bish hoe.. nipsy hustle.. he hustle's what?

he would have got got back in da days..

now.. you young punks think he is original.. wow.. you all been taken for a ride, and you pay with your attention to azz clwons who can't even clean a pool or moe da lawn..

sad state of affairs...

Watch ur mouth UNC. Don't disrespect. RIP Nipsey Hustle

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

he said..

it might be..

if i look up nipsy russell, i get a punk ass bish hoe.. nipsy hustle.. he hustle's what?

now.. you young punks think he is original.. wow.. you all been taken for a ride, and you pay with your attention to azz clwons who can't even clean a pool or moe da lawn..

sad state of affairs...
      Don’t ever disrespect Nip like that again unless you want some problems!!!...

Comment

carnal... that title.. that's not it. nipsey hussle is a stand up individual. you shouldnt throw dirt on his name like that. RIP #themarathoncontinues

Comment

he said..

it might be..

sad state of affairs...
          Nipsey Hussle spoke out against the Gay Agenda & Gay Mafia wanting to feminize black men and got killed for it you idiot.
          Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 12-24-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
            Don’t ever disrespect Nip like that again unless you want some problems!!!...
            i schiet schits on your generation of young punks who think you know what pain and drama are.. you punks got it fucsskkkking easy...

easy.... everyone is a rapper.. everyone is famous.. everyone wants free money.. the newest choose shoes..

nobody wants a job.. they all just want to rap about how they got hard times ..... mom working.. dad working.. but no new video games.. bs bull crap proublems.. problems.. go to the philllippnes philippines and or africa... africa.. people just happy to have food. no ipads, no data plans.. no fake book.. no self promoting bs...

my life so hard.. i had to get a job today.. but i got fired for being on the net all day.... now.. i can\t get a job.. i need my meds

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
              Nipsey Hussle spoke out against the Gay Agenda & Mafia wanting to feminize black men and got killed for it you idiot.
              ok.. now we speaking man language...... ok. ok.. i just got triggered by the name.. because I am an old mean mofo.. who sees kids regurgitating ..... rehashing crap I grew up on...

he is anti maricon... good... i am no idiot.. i just am old... i wish he choose a diff handle.. something less played out.. ok...

see... i can wear my dads clothing.. but i am way bigger than my dad..

i wonder why he chose that name.. but Nipsy russel was da man... in my youth..

i think a lot of young punks.. do not even or ever think beyond themselves.. they got easy jobs.. they do not know who to kill ... slaughter beef.. cows.. they do not hunt.. they do not know how to render fat from any anmimal and cannot make soap..

Comment

ok.. now we speaking man language...... ok. ok.. i just got triggered by the name.. because I am an old mean mofo.. who sees kids regurgitating ..... rehashing crap I grew up on...

he is anti maricon... good... i am no idiot.. i just am old... i wish he choose a diff handle.. something less played out.. ok...

see... i can wear my dads clothing.. but i am way bigger than my dad..

i wonder why he chose that name.. but Nipsy russel was da man... in my youth..

i think a lot of young punks.. do not even or ever think beyond themselves.. they got easy jobs.. they do not know who to kill ... slaughter beef.. cows.. they do not hunt.. they do not know how to render fat from any anmimal and cannot make soap..
                use these holidays to relax man

besides his real name is Ermias which means God Will Uplift & full name Ermias Asghedom means God Will Rise in a Hurry, he's religious like you so don't hate on that man.
                Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 12-24-2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  carnal... that title.. that's not it. nipsey hussle is a stand up individual. you shouldnt throw dirt on his name like that. RIP #themarathoncontinues
                  i read his wiki.. but they did not even give nipsy russel cred for having the name...

see.. young punks.. think they invented a lot of things.. use names.. nipsy russell... nipsy hustle... i am fizing to drop my debut album my street name will be Dr. ZooVooDoo...with jam master Jhonny.. spinning the wheels of steel.. with dougie fresh.. 5 min of funk.. whodini and transitioning into i got 5 on it.. with Africa bambatta and the soul sonic force.. planet rock...

i am saying... kids are too soft.. they are... murder is low.. unemployment low.. easy street.. i grew up in a different time.. way different time.. we stole to eat... busted open trains, and stole all kinds of chit..

Comment

Never heard of Nipsey hussel until he got killed

Comment

Working...
                    X