No announcement yet.

Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

Thanks to Krzysztof Wlodarczyk for stopping the egotistical Danny Green.

Lets hope this is the end of Danny Green.

Seriously 90% of the people who follow Green have no ****ing Idea on boxing.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/other-sp...=1225914720791
    Last edited by brently1979; 11-30-2011, 05:42 PM.

So you didnt enjoy the card that green put on? It was a great night of boxing.

I like Green but I know what you are saying, he is very over hyped.

I think he will fight one more bum and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      So you didnt enjoy the card that green put on? It was a great night of boxing.

I like Green but I know what you are saying, he is very over hyped.

I think he will fight one more bum and call it a day.
      That wasn't worth $50.00.

I'm not paying $50.00 for that when I can buy the Cotto vs. Margarito card for $30.00.

Green has fooled casual fight fans for years milking Millions.

I never buy Green's PPV's. Because I know the gets all the PPV revenue in Australia.

Green spent his prime fighting bums and now we know why, was never at the elite level.

He was lucky when was at Super Middle the competition was very very weak.

Comment

Well I bought it with my company's money (dont buy PPVs at home), I thought there was some great fights, there arent too many good fight cards put on in aus.

I know Green has been milking it (no where as bad as mundine), he was a good fighter but no world beater as the aus media portray him as.

I get the feeling you dont like green.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          Well I bought it with my company's money (dont buy PPVs at home), I thought there was some great fights, there arent too many good fight cards put on in aus.

I know Green has been milking it (no where as bad as mundine), he was a good fighter but no world beater as the aus media portray him as.

I get the feeling you dont like green.
          I can't stand him. Once, many years ago I liked him, but now he is just as bad as Mundine.

THe only people who think this guy is any good are the dick heads who pack out that stadium in Perth and the clueless people who have bought his PPV's over the years.

How could Danny even fight Briggs at that point. Let alone sell it on PPV. After that did Green give back to his fans who paid for that PPV by putting on a fight on FOX Sports. NO.
          Last edited by brently1979; 12-01-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I will agree with that the briggs fight was a farce (dont know if green knew that briggs was in that bad condition) but there has been plenty of bad boxing fights over history and im pretty sure that no one has ever got their PPV money back.

Comment

Danny is done. He was gassed after 5 rounds. It wasn't even a fast paced fight. I don't know how he can possibly compete anymore if his stamina is that far gone. It looks like his chin has been cracked too, he can't take a shot anymore.

I give him credit for stepping up the competition after the Briggs fiasco. He put on some good cards then; Flores, Tarver and Wlod. Should've been doing it all along however.

I hope he retires, I don't think he has anything else left to offer inside the ring.

Comment

Solid fighter who held titles in three different weight divisions...nothing to scoff at...even if he took the easiest route...and remember he was ripped of with two contraversial losses against markus beyer....I do respect him but he left his run too late...should of chased these big fights earlier in his career..went out on his shield...nothing left to prove...not at 38 years old...he should just retire.

Comment

Working...
                X