No announcement yet.

Fasting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasting

Well ramadan is here and im going to be fasting from 3 30 am to 8 30 pm at night no food or drink. Please don't reply back with bs. I thought i'd share it with my brothers from the scene to wish me luck.

Here's a better idea: Don't jeopardise your health by restricting your calorie intake on the say so of a long dead medieval arab warlord.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Here's a better idea: Don't jeopardise your health by restricting your calorie intake on the say so of a long dead medieval arab warlord.
      Oh this is going to get super ugly. I can tell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Thats stupid.

How many people have died from fasting that you know of?

Its to teach self discipline, obviously you have none if you think hes endangering his health by doing it.

Comment

well im catholic and supposed to fast during holy week.. they said no pork or beef. i say f that.

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
            Thats stupid.

How many people have died from fasting that you know of?

Its to teach self discipline, obviously you have none if you think hes endangering his health by doing it.
            hungry? why wait?

Comment

If I fasted i'd probably die.

Good luck though man.

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
                Thats stupid.

How many people have died from fasting?

What is stupid is engaging in unhealthy practices in order to appease your god.

At least in islam the fasting rules in Ramadan forbid you from getting angry, so there won't be any fallout from these comments until nightfall.

Comment

mmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    If I fasted i'd probably die.

Good luck though man.
                    LOL same. My system would consume my vital organs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X