Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Danny Garcia remind anyone of JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Danny Garcia remind anyone of JMM?

Both intelligent counter punchers who use timing very well. Neither is very fast, physically gifted, fast twitched, but what sets them apart from other fighters who aren't gifted is their timing.
    Last edited by DoubleMM; 10-22-2012, 11:21 PM.

Garcia has pretty good timing like JMM

Thats basically where it end

Comment

I can sort of see what you're saying but those are some very vague parallels.

Marquez is textbook to perfection. Garcia is very wild and looping with his shots.

Comment

Not at all.

Comment

Man. This has go to stop for real.

Comment

nah all I've seen garcia do is throw hooks during the exchange never really seen him counter

prove me wrong though show me some vids of him countering

Comment

Comment

Boxing fans are a fickle bunch. Rios is being compared to the likes of Chavez and Castillo. Garcia is being compared to Marquez.

Comment

Actually Marquez had very good speed at 126 lbs. and Danny Garcia has pretty good speed, as well. I like Danny Garcia because he likes to stay in the pocket and counter, even if it means getting hit. It gets him results, and he is an exciting fighter. Their counter punching styles are different since Garcia stays in the pocket to counter punch, kind of like James Toney did. Marquez fights more at a distance.

Comment

he'd have to develop into pretty good combination puncher to get called the next jmm.

Comment

Working...
                    X