Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Joshua Was Terrible; Had Different Doping Tests In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Joshua Was Terrible; Had Different Doping Tests In U.S.

NEW YORK A day after stating during a conference call that Anthony Joshua wasn't focused for his fight against Andy Ruiz Jr., Gennadiy Golovkin called Joshua's performance "terrible." The former middleweight champion also noted that Joshua adhered to "different doping-test procedures" prior to his stunning, seventh-round, technical-knockout defeat to Ruiz. Golovkin didn't accuse Joshua of using performance-enhancing drugs, nor did he elaborate on what he meant while explaining Wednesday what might have happened to the former heavyweight champion Saturday night at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

He straight called him a drug cheat

Comment

“First of all, it was his first fight in the United States. It was his first fight at Madison Square Garden, first fight with different doping-test procedures. It will probably be a big lesson, an important lesson for Joshua to learn. And also, I know Andy Ruiz. I trained together with him. So, I’m not surprised about this outcome of this fight.”

Dry Snitchin'! Lol!

Comment

Golovkin just repeating what Whyte said. If one more person says it, then internet rules means its true.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
            Golovkin just repeating what Whyte said. If one more person says it, then internet rules means its true.
            Yeah Golovkin sat on his laptop all night to find out what Whyte had to say about AJ and then just had to repeat it.

Comment

people will say he does VADA testing already but that doesn’t always mean a lot. Other fighters have said they’re signed up to testing and never actually been tested.

Same with UKAD. Dave Allen said that he was never tested before the Lucas Browne fight, despite being signed up to be.

Anyway, Dillian Whyte seems absolutely convinced AJ is on something and boxing is a small world, I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew something. He’s also the person that called AJ v Miller at MSG before anybody because he said he hears things.

Comment

There's been signs AJ was slipping abit in the Povetkin fight, and even back against Takam. He doesnt seem to like the shorter guys either stylistically. You could also look at it that he got caught with a good shot and never recovered.It might be more like Lewis Mccall than we think. Lennox got up, wobbled and wasnt allowed to go on. If he had been, would he have had a few more rounds battering before going out? Then everyone would've been saying "systematic beating is worse than a one punch knockout".. Worth thinking about.. 🤔

Comment

He's not calling him a drug cheat he's saying his routine got disrupted by different procedures

Calm down

Comment

Nothing to do with drugs ... Joshua gets tested all year round

Ukad have caught loads of fighters doping . The two fury’s ect

I think it had more to do with being punched over and over in the temple and high on the head . That will send anyone west

Comment

Working...
                    X