Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

WBA "regular" welterweight Manny Pacquiao was not intimidated by what he saw this past weekend.Pacquiao traveled a long way from the Philippines, to sit ringside at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. He wanted to take a very close look at the welterweight fight between IBF champion Errol Spence and four division champion Mikey Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

100% agree with Manny

Mikey got hit by apparently 300 punches and had slight swelling

A real power punch would make his face look margarito style if he hit that hard

Comment

If no Floyd, Manny should fight Spence then retire!

Comment

1000+ punches, 300 + landed and no resistance from a smaller fighter.

Yep. totally understand what Manny is saying.

Comment

The Garcia’s have very large hard heads. Hard to k.o. pac fought big ww before, Clotty, Margarita,etc. it’ll bedifferent

Comment

Pac at 40 is not gonna fight Spence. Spence needs to fight Crawford and Pac should fight Thurman or Danny.

Comment

... "But based on the buildup during the night, and in the aftermath, it appears Spence may be guided in the direction of a unification fight with WBC world champion Shawn Porter - which in turn would leave the door open for Pacquiao and Thurman to collide in a battle of WBA champions."

... Spence vs Porter and Pacquiao vs Thurman next?...

... these match ups are supposed to favor Thurman, I guess...

Comment

Okay, time to find those pens, boys.

Comment

I'm game for this, but I'd rather see him go for more belts so the Porter fight is my preference for now.

Comment

Spence's power was probably overrated but..... Pac should be careful here. Mikey fought to survive and avoided taking a lot of flush power shots. Mikey was supposed to be the boxer but lost EVERY round because he was afraid to open up.

Spence's KO record before Mikey speaks for itself. Pac still has his handspeed but his own power isnt there anymore and the biggest difference is he takes way more punishment in fights than he used to. I think manny's style could trouble spence but due to his age and his lack of elusiveness he used to have, he is going to take a beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X