Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifteen Really Hard Games

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/121/1213050p1.html

Anyone got their own personal 15?

Where's Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation for PS1?

God that game was so big, plus the movement controls for Lara Croft weren't that good which made it much more difficult in some parts.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      Where's Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation for PS1?

God that game was so big, plus the movement controls for Lara Croft weren't that good which made it much more difficult in some parts.
      I suppose that puts it more in the 'Shit' Category than the 'Difficult' Category.

Comment

Well, they have 2 of the hardest games I have played.

MGS and DMC.

Comment

rayman should be on there

Comment

I must have broken half a dozen Snes controllers by throwing them at walls after playing the Follow-up to Battletoads on the Snes.

Never played the Nes version.

Not the entire game, but Star Road on Super Mario for the Snes was extremely hard, especially when you're 10-years-old.

Comment

List has too many modern games on it to make it coherent to kids. It should consist of virtually nothing but 8-bit and earlier to be legitimate. Plus "I Want To Be The Guy".

Comment

metal gear solid was easy, as was all of them really

devil may cry 3 on DMD, now that is ****in difficulty, god dammit, still to this day stuck on lvl 6 of DMD

Comment

The X-Men reset thing sounds crazy.

I'm surprised Dead Rising is on there. It has some difficult moments but overall isn't too difficult. A game with checkpoints/a save system is probably going to be easier than a game where you start from the very beginning if you die.
                  Last edited by Clegg; 11-22-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    List has too many modern games on it to make it coherent to kids. It should consist of virtually nothing but 8-bit and earlier to be legitimate. Plus "I Want To Be The Guy".
                    Agreed.

Does anybody know anybody who's ever beat any of the original Mega Man games?

fuck no you don't.

And where's Demon/Dark Souls ??

Comment

Working...
                    X