Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch making a mistake taking all this trash to Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carl Froch making a mistake taking all this trash to Abraham?

IMO hes making a BIG mistake.

Abraham has said his biggest tool is his will to win.

Wouldnt you love to beat some1 whos talking lots of ****?

I hope Froch is ready to back all this trash up cause Abraham is gonna bring it come nov 27th..

Dirrell talked a lot of shyt and beat the hell out of Abraham. Just sayin.

Comment

No hes not making a mistake, froch is coming off a close decision to kessler, could have gone either way imo. AA is coming off a DQ loss where he was outboxed for 10 1/2 rounds hen pucnhed dirrell when he ws on floor.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Dirrell talked a lot of shyt and beat the hell out of Abraham. Just sayin.
        But now abraham is fighting for his tournament life. Oh and Froch is talking **** about how he beat dirrel and how abraham lost to dirrel, so thats even more motivation.

Comment

Will AA hit Froch if Froch slips constantly on the ground like Dirrell did?

Comment

I don't think AA has even proven himself to be a world class fighter up until this point so I doubt Froch is worried.

Comment

Yes. He is making a big mistake fighting him in general. Can't knock his bravery though.

Comment

Team Froch will bring home WBC belt.

Comment

Since I think trash talk plays very little into the outcome of the fight, but does help the promotion of the fight I'd say no. I'd say it's a good thing.

Comment

Froch could KO Abraham and I think Froch could get the UD if he fights smart.

I expect Froch to bring it and get knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X