Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan The Best @ 147? Comeback More Impressive Than Spence And Crawford Last Fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan The Best @ 147? Comeback More Impressive Than Spence And Crawford Last Fights?

With opponents roughly around the same level in their last fights, is it fair to say that Khan's recent performance against Lo Greco, a 39 second annihilation, was more impressive than the other top tier welterweights last performances - Spence vs Ocampo, Crawford vs Horn?

Does Khan now sit at the top of 147 straight away, after 2 years out of the pro ring? Bearing in mind also that Lo Greco tried to gain an additional advantage over Khan by only agreeing to fight at a catchweight above 147, yet Khan still blitzed him easier than Spence dealt with limited Ocampo and Crawford dealt with the limited Horn!

Furthermore, Spence needed 3 rounds to stop a Lo Greco who took that fight on very short notice and had nowhere near the amount of time he had to prepare against Khan!

All things considered, after being avoided by Mayweather, Pacquiao, Bradley, Marquez and Broner over the course of a number of years campaigning at the division, is Amir Khan now officially the very best at 147 all over again?

Khan is a lamb to the slaughter with either.

Comment

Lo Greco

Comment

Bruh please log the fucc off and delete your account

Comment

Bro either Crawford or Spence destroys Khan.
          Hearn knows this thats why he wont put Khan in any decent fights till he meets Brook.

Comment

Crawford puts a prolonged beating on Khan, Spence makes it quick

Real question- is welterweight really as great as it's being made out to be? Crawford and Spence are A level (though maybe unproven), Thurman is A- if he ever decides to fight again, Garcia and Porter are B level... then what??

Comment

We're still doing this in 2018 OP?

Comment

Khan beat a cook.

Comment

Lol Greco!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Lol Greco!
                    I suppose you are right. I gotta remove Lo Greco from 8th on my P4P list and replace him with Khan.

I'll move Greco down to 11th to displace Gabe Rosado

Comment

Working...
                    X