Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it still bothers me when haters say pacman CHERRY PICKED a weight drained dela hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it still bothers me when haters say pacman CHERRY PICKED a weight drained dela hoya

it is not pacman's fault that over rated dela hoya weight drained himself..

BEFORE THE FIGHT PACMAN WAS HEAVY UNDERDOG.. AND NO EXPERT THOUGHT HE WOULD WIN.. BUT HE STILL FOUGHT DELA HOYA

IS THAT CALLED CHERRY PICKING TO YOU?

Roach trained Oscar before that fight and saw some slippage in Oscar. That's the reason the fight was made at 147 and not 154, n00b. Roach knew all along that Oscar would be dead at that weight.

Comment

you gotta be kidding me if ROACH is that good to see the dela hoya will be weight drained..

and dela hoya himself and the WHOLE world didnt see that?
      BEFORE THE FIGHT DELA HOYA WAS THE HEAVY FAVORITE..
      no way that was cherry picking...

Comment

Only an idiot would say that. Roach and Pac was ready to fight a 160+lbs dela hoya. Oscar just made it easier for Pac to execute the game plan by coming in at 145lbs on fight night. because Oscar is an idiot.

even if oscar decided to fork out $3 million penalty for being 3 lbs over the limit and weigh in at 150 lbs at weigh in. he still would have gotten whoop.

Comment

according to brass boy pacman did pick on him.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan View Post
            you gotta be kidding me if ROACH is that good to see the dela hoya will be weight drained..

and dela hoya himself and the WHOLE world didnt see that?
            BEFORE THE FIGHT DELA HOYA WAS THE HEAVY FAVORITE..
            no way that was cherry picking...
            No ****. Roach trained Oscar and saw all of his flaws and weaknesses. Us fans don't have the privilege of seeing what goes on behind closed gym doors.

Originally posted by boojee View Post
            Only an idiot would say that. Roach and Pac was ready to fight a 160+lbs dela hoya. Oscar just made it easier for Pac to execute the game plan by coming in at 145lbs on fight night. because Oscar is an idiot.
            Dumb post. Then why have the fight @ 147?? No way Roach was going to let Pac near Oscar @ 154.

Comment

so basically you are saying pacman cherry picked oscar because he knows in advance he'll weight drain himself and it will be a piece of cake for him..
              he'll easily whoop oscar's ass?

you are an IDIOT !

Comment

it is not pacman's fault that over rated dela hoya weight drained himself..

BEFORE THE FIGHT PACMAN WAS HEAVY UNDERDOG.. AND NO EXPERT THOUGHT HE WOULD WIN.. BUT HE STILL FOUGHT DELA HOYA

IS THAT CALLED CHERRY PICKING TO YOU?
                He did.

You don't see pac looking to fight anybody else at 147.

Comment

TS, you cannot have a decent conversation with a thing with swollen head.

Comment

so basically you are saying pacman cherry picked oscar because he knows in advance he'll weight drain himself and it will be a piece of cake for him..
                    he'll easily whoop oscar's ass?

you are an IDIOT !
                    Oh, I'm wrong. Then enlighten me, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X