No announcement yet.

Micheal Bisping vs Chris Leban @UFC85 Rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Bisping vs Chris Leban @UFC85 Rumor

The hamstring injury to former light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell has forced the promotion to shuffle the UFC 85 deck once again for the show at the 02 Arena in London, England, on June 7.

And while no official announcements have been made about what to expect, MMAmania.com has learned a few things throughout the day.

A 185-pound showdown between Michael Bisping and Chris Leben — a match up we teased earlier this afternoon — is expected to headline the show. In addition, James Irvin has agreed to step up and replace Liddell to take on Evans.

In addition, and this is the shakiest bit of information we are passing along, the show will possibly air on SpikeTV for FREE similar to UFC 75: “Champion vs. Champion.”

If all this pans out — and there is still one fight to be announced — fans would have little to complain about. It’s a solid card even though it may lack a “big” name such as Liddell or Georges St. Pierre.

Stay tuned.

http://mmamania.com/2008/04/22/ufc-8...mored-updates/

Yea to soon, But Bisping will dispose of him easy.

Comment

I was reading a interview with Bisping today and he said he asked Dana if he could fight asap. He went onto say he is in very good shape and that he felt awesome on saturday. Next time I see him shopping in the Asda I will ask him if he is set to fight Leben.

Comment

you can confirm this one guys its just been added to the 85 card.

cant wait this one should be good.

I gotta go with the more technically sound Bisping but man Leban is the type of scrappy guy that can pull **** out of his ass.

Comment

They just announced Matt Hughes vs Thiago Alves as the main event at UFC 85....

But Bisping vs Leben is also on the card

Comment

I got 10k on Bisping if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              They just announced Matt Hughes vs Thiago Alves as the main event at UFC 85....

But Bisping vs Leben is also on the card
              I already annoucneed htis **** with othere......ohhhhhh om drjinmk

Comment

Working...
              X