No announcement yet.

Interview with Angel Garcia and Kenny Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Angel Garcia and Kenny Porter

"Angel Garcia and Kenny Porter sit down with Jim Gray to discuss what it means to be fathers and trainers to their sons."

Pretty interesting video.

7:42 Angel Garcia: "You know what it is? Sometimes you have braze-ya boo... Am I pronouncing that right? Because I'm latino so ..."

Laughed my fuc king ass off

Comment

~8:20 Kenny Porter says he whooped Adrien Broner's ass when he was a kid for running around in the halls at midnight.

9:30 Angel Garcia says once when he was furious at Danny he threatened to kill him if he ever lost a fight and threw him across the room lol

Comment

Good video. When he asked if they've ever wanted to punch one of their sons opponents and Kenny said he had to spank Broner when he was like 10 for cussing Kenny had never heard of deja vu before lol? Good move on Porter side having an exit strategy planned, but I thought it was weird that he said he's got Shawn under contract to him and about how he just resigned with him. I like this side of Angel much more than talking **** to the other trainer and raising hell.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          Good video. When he asked if they've ever wanted to punch one of their sons opponents and Kenny said he had to spank Broner when he was like 10 for cussing Kenny had never heard of deja vu before lol? Good move on Porter side having an exit strategy planned, but I thought it was weird that he said he's got Shawn under contract to him and about how he just resigned with him. I like this side of Angel much more than talking **** to the other trainer and raising hell.
          If Angel acted like that all the time Id actually like him lol. Awesome avi btw.

Comment

Jim Gray's acting dumb like Porter or anyone for that matter can just hop inside the ring without being stopped. Showtime for sure pushed that because they wanted to hype it up. No one's getting inside that ring without Showtime's permission.

Comment

Broner was right about Kenny holding Shawn's money like allowance.

Comment

Working...
              X