Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undisputed 3 - Leg Kick TKO!

Sorry for the mediocre quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...R_1789RQ#t=14s

so fun! leg kick TKOs & body shot TKOs are so satisfying lol. I like pretending they're going to be sore for a long time after they fight me.

nice tko but it's on easy. ultimate is broken as ****, and that would be countered all day on that difficulty.

Comment

Thats probably true. I don't play on ultimate for a reason though, I like to enjoy video games, not be insanely frustrated by them lol.

Comment

lol, true true. I got extremely frustrated with the broken-ness of that game on ultimate. 20 straight transition blocks in a row.

on any other difficulty it is fun though.

Comment

Totally haha, so frustrating! It's nice for a challenge but other than that its just too hard for my liking. The hardest thing I've done with a video game was beating mass effect 2 on Insanity mode... My proudest gaming moment lol.

Comment

I found one on ultimate! lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9tTIdN55rA

Comment

this game is incredible. especially the PRIDE mode. THQ really did this one out.

Only problem I have is that the submission system is ridiculous but apart from that the game is insanely amazing.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-01-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't got to grips with that 'move your colour over their colour' submission mini-game. Bit too cartoony/unrealistic for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Yeah, I haven't got to grips with that 'move your colour over their colour' submission mini-game. Bit too cartoony/unrealistic for my liking.
                  yeah I don't get what they were thinking with that. I can't see how they could improve on the old system. they should have just left it the way it was. hopefully theres an option to remove all that. I don't need an indicator to see how close I am to submittiing someone or even how much damage I've caused on certain parts of the opponents body. Makes the game feel less organic.

Comment

Game look good so far cant wait to pick it and play Pride mode try and stomp my cousin who always thinks he got skills lol

Comment

Working...
                    X