No announcement yet.

Just watched the silva fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the silva fight

Wtf is wrong with silva man taht fight should have been over by the second round at least. He is such a clown i cant respect a fighter who disses the opponent and the fans like that.

yeah, he's now more hated than brock lesnar was after UFC 100, and rightly so.

Comment

People don't understand the plan was to humiliate him, to make it seem like it's pitiful for him to even be on his feet, he was ****ing with him the WHOLE time, he knew in his heart of hearts that he could have KO'ed Maia but he said no and instead decided to embarrass him.. he wanted to humiliate Maia for threatening to break his arm at the press conference and so he did, I don't understand the backlash especially when take in account the skills that he showed, he completely DOMINATED him, it was to a point where he had everyone wondering why he wasn't on his back yet, he wanted him to go threw all 5 rounds and piss him off, everyone including Maia knew he could knock him out but instead he chose to taunt him and humiliate him but he did do his job, he won unanimously and still deserves respect for that

Comment

Silvia is straight stuntin' on these fools because no one is gonna beat him... I love watching it it's straight hilarious, hey if he opponents don't like it then why don't they do something about it? Oh yeah because when they do they get KTFO... GSP will be next to get his ass handled and humiliated

Comment

watching the fight again (made it past the second round this time)

and honestly my opinion is changing a bit.

at first my stance was

1. eff this, Silva's taunting way too much and should engauge more .. Maia has no stand up, why doesn't Silva just press him

to

2. okay Maia didn't commit to a single punch in the first round, and as the fight wore on Silva got increasingly frustrated at Maia's refusal to engauge

**but what I don't get is whenver Anderson pressed he landed his strikes solid, rather then get all pissy, why not continue to press and finish your opponent off?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Silvia is straight stuntin' on these fools because no one is gonna beat him... I love watching it it's straight hilarious, hey if he opponents don't like it then why don't they do something about it? Oh yeah because when they do they get KTFO... GSP will be next to get his ass handled and humiliated
            Please jump off a cliff but make sure to light yourself on fire first so it hurts more on the way down.

Anderson is a clown. He robbed the fans, he spoiled the UFC's first event in the middle east, he acted like a ******, and insulted Maia, and still feels no reason to apologize for his 7 year old behavior which just so happens to match his voice.

A champion doesn't act like that. I can deal with showboating, but he can't even ****ing do it right.

**** Silva and **** Soares.
            Last edited by TheNegation; 04-11-2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
              Please jump off a cliff but make sure to light yourself on fire first so it hurts more on the way down.

Anderson is a clown. He robbed the fans, he spoiled the UFC's first event in the middle east, he acted like a ******, and insulted Maia, and still feels no reason to apologize for his 7 year old behavior which just so happens to match his voice.

A champion doesn't act like that. I can deal with showboating, but he can't even ****ing do it right.

**** Silva and **** Soares.
              Okay, why doesn't a fighter in ufc do something about his clowning around then?... Oh wait, oh yeah no one can beat him I forgot lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                Okay, why doesn't a fighter in ufc do something about his clowning around then?... Oh wait, oh yeah no one can beat him I forgot lmao
                Just because nobody can beat him doesn't give him the right to act like a ****** and rob people of the money they paid to watch the event.

Like I said, a champion doesn't act like this.

Comment

Silva didn't make any fans thats for sure and should have tried to be more entertaining for the crowd who makes it possible for him to make the money he makes.

At the same time, its somewhat UFC's fault for not finding him better comp.

He can't clown on opponents if he is struggling and being tested, so he will be forced to fight and the fans get what they want whether Silva dominates or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Silva didn't make any fans thats for sure and should have tried to be more entertaining for the crowd who makes it possible for him to make the money he makes.

At the same time, its somewhat UFC's fault for not finding him better comp.

He can't clown on opponents if he is struggling and being tested, so he will be forced to fight and the fans get what they want whether Silva dominates or not.
                    I don't think there was really anyone else deserving and relevant to challenge Anderson. Vitor was injured, Sonnen was suspended for injuries sustained during his fight with Nate, Okami was already scheduled to fight before 112, Kang is gone, Wanderlei had already fought, Bisping sucks and already fought.

Maia was the only real logical choice for an opponent.

My logic says, if he can toy and clown Maia that easy he should have been able to finish it. But he seems content with being a piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X