Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody using Apple TV for DAZN mobile mirroring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using Apple TV for DAZN mobile mirroring?

I’m wondering if I should buy the latest Apple TV Box or a previous gen box from eBay and save money. It’s not like DAZN is 4K anyways, so HD is more than fine. Any recommendations?

Why don’t you just download dazn on your tv

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      This. DAZN has a TV app on my 66' samsung 4k tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
        Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        This. DAZN has a TV app on my 66' samsung 4k tv.
        Because every TV doesn't have it pre installed and every tv doesn't have the capability to download apps. I'm pretty sure that's what he'd do if he could.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Because every TV doesn't have it pre installed and every tv doesn't have the capability to download apps. I'm pretty sure that's what he'd do if he could.
          If he intends to buy something as ridiculous as an Apple TV, he may as well purchase a $500 tv with app capabilities

Comment

If he intends to buy something as ridiculous as an Apple TV, he may as well purchase a $500 tv with app capabilities
            Maybe he doesn't have the budget for a $500 TV.

The ideas you're presenting aren't new. I'm pretty sure he's thought thru these things before he posted.

Comment

You could get a roku or a TV with roku already installed in it and download DAZN, ESPN+, showtime and FOXSportsGo apps.

Comment

Yea but if your gonna buy a tv that has screen mirroring odds are it’s got the capability to download apps.....or smart TVs are only about $50-$100 more than there standard HD counterpart, so I’d probably spend the little extra

Comment

I just ordered an 4K android amlogic octa-core TV box on ebay for $42(free shipping but 6-8 weeks wait from China) after my $10 ebay gift code discount. I think Apple TV would be too restrictive for my liking...there are a lot of apps that would likely be unusable. For the money I thought I'd give it a try (a throw away toy i guess). It has gigabyte ethernet should I ever decide to go with super high speed internet if enough 4K content becomes streamable and I can flash it with a custom rom if I want to. Nvidia Shield TV seems to be the top rated box...but I'm not into spending the extra couple of hundred for it and I'm not into gaming anyways (although the box I ordered does play games at 4K but does not come with a controlled).

Comment

Lol probably one of the more Popular threads today

Comment

Working...
                    X