Dana White On Tito Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White On Tito Ortiz

from mmamania.com

“Tito is a f—ing idiot. He’s one of the dumbest human beings I’ve ever met. Everything that comes out of his mouth makes no sense…. I put up with his s— when he was a good fighter. He’s not anymore…. He’s not in anybody’s Top 10. I have no interest whatsoever in being in the Tito Ortiz business…. I’ve never wanted to see anyone get their ass kicked worse than I want to see Tito get his kicked next Saturday night.”

– UFC President Dana White beat around the bush in a recent UFC 84: “Ill Will” conference call earlier this afternoon when Tito Ortiz was mentioned. White decided to remain tight-lipped about his thoughts on who he wants to win when Ortiz steps inside the Octagon for possibly the last time against Lyoto Machida at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on May 24. Perhaps closer to fight night we’ll get a better feel for what he really thinks about the match up and “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy.” Stay tuned.

**** Dana, Tito helped build this sport as much as Dana did, he held out for higher pay and everyone hated on him for it, yet now they praise Randy for the same ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
      f“Tito is a f—ing idiot. He’s one of the dumbest human beings I’ve ever met.

well that's professional. keep up the hype McMahon Jr...

Comment

That article makes no sense.

It starts out quoting Dana about how much he want's to see Tito get his ass kicked, and then says
        White decided to remain tight-lipped about his thoughts on who he wants to win when Ortiz steps inside the Octagon
        ****ty article about a ****ty promoter. Dana White needs to just go away, he won't be missed.

Comment

Working...
        X