No announcement yet.

Best protein?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best protein?

Was wondering if any of you guys knew what the best quality protein shake mix is? Theres so many brands on the market i dont want to end up buying any old ****
    Last edited by big paulie; 03-04-2008, 11:25 AM.

whey protein!

Comment

DONT BUY REGULAR WHEY..........You want a whey isolate....

Isopure protein is the best preotein on the market period..its made by Natures Best...

It is expensive but this is worth the money. It has digestive enzymes (which normal whey concentrates do not have ) and is very high in Leucine, you get 7725 mg's of Leucine per serving....this is essential for recovery....also only 5mg of cholesterol per serving and it is lactose free....

Make sure you buy an isolate protein since they are significantly easier for your body to absorb....concentrates pass through your digestive system and your body only absorbs about 40% of each serving....waste of money....

Comment

Optimum 100% Gold standard was voted best whey product of 2005, 2006 and maybe 2007 (not sure). Ross from rossboxing.com recommends it as well. I've started using it since january this year and have nothing but good things to say about it. It tastes great, I love the taste when I blend it with a banana. I'm not a frequent user as I build up muscle quickly, but it definitely helps when I take it

Comment

I used N Large 2. Its has a great taste and produced some great results for me. I only used for a total of 4 months, not consistent though. But when I did I saw and felt a difference. Its a great weight gainer if that is what you are looking for, I put on about ten pounds with it.

Comment

cnp products

Comment

Trust me Isopure is the best product on the market...i have a part time job selling supplements and I have compared every brand out there and this stuff is best by a country mile.....it also tastes awesome

this is how i judge a protein:

1) Isolate?

2) amino acid profile and leucine content

3) carbs and cholesterol

4) taste

Comment

George Foreman's : LIFE SHAKE!

Comment

Working...
                X