Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: By Third Round, My Legs Was Fully Gone; Surprised I Went That Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: By Third Round, My Legs Was Fully Gone; Surprised I Went That Long

As soon as Deontay Wilder removed his heavy costume in the ring Saturday night, he felt something was wrong with his legs. Wilder realized right then that he wouldn't be able to implement his game plan in his rematch against Tyson Fury. The former WBC heavyweight champion went into what he called "survival" mode early in his seventh-round, technical-knockout defeat at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Clown squad !

Comment

Making a meme of himself LMAO

Comment

As a Wilder fan I say this with everything I am.... DUDE JUST SHUT UP!!!!!

Comment

No - ur NOT a true warrior and king....now just a whiney pathetic overrated loser who is full of excuses and conspiracy assertions about ur own trainer!! Wilder - official laughingstock of boxing!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Only saving grace found here:

"But, you know, again, it’s nobody’s fault but mine." - D. Wilder

Comment

The good thing for Wilder is people wanna see the rematch now, to see him get wrecked again.

Nobody cared after the fight because it was so one sided, but these excuses have got people wanting to pay to see Fury smash him again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                  As a Wilder fan I say this with everything I am.... DUDE JUST SHUT UP!!!!!
                  Read the articles instead of paying attention to what his haters claim he's making excuses about.

Dude's just answering questions, he takes the blame still.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Read the articles instead of paying attention to what his haters claim he's making excuses about.

Dude's just answering questions, he takes the blame still.
                    Taking the blame yes but it’s a bogus excuse.

So the supposed baddest man on the planet who is 6’7 and 230 lbs has wobbly legs because he can’t carry what is probably the equivalent of a 7 year old girl?

Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X