Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Loma would go down to 126 to fight Inoue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: Loma would go down to 126 to fight Inoue.

Arum says that once Loma wins the unified titles at 135, he "will fight the best fighter available, at any given time, between 126 and 135."

Even if Inoue can stop Donaire at 118, then stop Rigondeaux at 122, I think Loma would be way too much for him at 126.

Seems Fair. Loma moves down 2 weight classes and Inoue moves up 2...they meet in the middle. It is a freak fight tho

Comment

LMAO. Most of you won’t figure out that this is why Loma ducked Rigo at the 124 catch back in 2013-2014. Rigo was already P4P higher than Loma or even Inoue’s current position. But Loma made Rigo go to 130.

Y’all just don’t know!

Comment

Bob making Lomachenko look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Seems Fair. Loma moves down 2 weight classes and Inoue moves up 2...they meet in the middle. It is a freak fight tho
          I wonder if Inoue would put up a better fight than Rigo did.

Comment

yet made rigo move up to 130. hmm

ring-god-doe for life. still p4p

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
              Wouldn’t be hard to do

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                At 130?

Rigo was a seasoned 122 (“small” Bantamweight). Inoue started at 108...

Arum knows the fight of Loma vs Inoue would be like Floyd playing with the Japanese fighter by power alone. That’s why they would attempt 126 with a Bantamweight... tsk tsk

Loma ducked Rigo at 124 dating back at 2013-2014. Arum knew...

Comment

to hell with the Innoue fight

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Loma would not be drained at all at126. He was champion there before when he was a full grown man in his late 20s. He is a bigger fighter than Inoue and would have a weight advantage. Inoue is a great fighter just like Loma and I think he has a chance to beat Loma at 126. Inoue is a great fighter and and maybe boxing's best KO artist. He is fast as lightning and mean as a rattlesnake. He is a game killer. I doubt Arum really wants this fight. I think he is just talking BS. Even though he is small Inoue is more dangerous than many others Loma could fight. Wait and see what Inoue does to still very good fighter Donaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X