No announcement yet.

any fans of comics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any fans of comics?

anyone currently or in the past read/collect comics?

which ones?

I thought this lounge was for adult conversation? j/k

Comment

meh [][][][][]

Comment

Originally posted by Explosivo
        I thought this lounge was for adult conversation? j/k
        it was too boring. lol!
        acttually it is place to discuss almost anything as long as it can actually be discussed. the would you hit it threads and i am drunk threads and the we kicked the **** out of those n00bs threads are just getting old.

basically just striving for a flame-free lounge with for the most part "real" threads.

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
          meh [][][][][]
          so "meh" means what exactly? "not really?"

Comment

.....geek! lol

Comment

i started reading comics when i was 18. i used to read them when i needed a study break in college. i read all the x-men titles, spawn, witchblade, fathom, tomb raider, and JLA. a few other ones here and there too. i stopped reading them when i graduated and started my career but i still have all of them in bags and boards. geek? yea, i guess

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                i started reading comics when i was 18. i used to read them when i needed a study break in college. i read all the x-men titles, spawn, witchblade, fathom, tomb raider, and JLA. a few other ones here and there too. i stopped reading them when i graduated and started my career but i still have all of them in bags and boards. geek? yea, i guess
                oh good I thought for one second you were trying to justify it lol....just messin.

Comment

i read them when i was bored. i didn;t like to sit idle too often and they are addicting. i never went to a convention or anything. lol! let me tell ya, i ALWAYS got "looks" when i walked into a comic store. i hardly look the "type".

Comment

Comic books can be entertaining.

My favorites were Spiderman, X-Men and Fantastic Four.

As for the threads, I think we should definitely strive for quality over quantity. there have been a few really crappy topics and I've already seen 2 duplicate threads. There is really no reason for that.

Let's maintain the integrity of the lounge peeps.

This thread is fine though. I know from the past that a lot of members either read them or have read them. Lot's of people have a favorite super hero or super villian.

Comment

Working...
                    X