No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Hughie Fury - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Hughie Fury - who wins?

Who wins the biggest snorefest in boxing history?

I'm going with Peter Fury's son since he has bigger heart than the bum beater.
    Last edited by BangEM; 08-08-2019, 11:03 AM.

Their drug dealer

Comment

It depends on who’s allowed to compete using nandrolone.

Comment

Tyson Fury would knock Hughie out. Hughie Fury is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          Who wins the biggest snorefest in boxing history?

I'm going with Peter Fury's son since he has bigger heart than the bum beater.
          Tyson Fury easily wins by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Tyson Fury easily wins by KO.
            No he wouldn't because he's related.

Comment

I think the real question is.... Who watches?

I wouldnt watch that utter snorefest if it was being held in my back garden.

Comment

The funny thing is people will show more interest in this fantasy fight when Otto Wallin is a better version of Hughie . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  The funny thing is people will show more interest in this fantasy fight when Otto Wallin is a better version of Hughie . Ha
                  LMAO at Swedish Uber driver being a better version of Hughie Fury.

The guy was AJ’s sparring partner for a bit and if he were half-decent, AJ would’ve recommended him to Eddie Hearn to sign him like he did with Hrgovic and Bakole. Josh told Hearn to sign the both of them. Otto Wallin on the other hand is just a straight tomato can that’s not worth anything.

You have to be a gypsy or from somewhere in the North to be a Fury fanboy in this country at this point. Or some fu..cking clueless Polish factory worker. Even Scot and Irish people can’t stand the gypsy bum and his bum beating ways, lol.

Comment

To be fair, Kubrat Pulev beat Hughie Fury so badly that I think Otto Wallin would at least have a real chance to beat up on Hughie Fury. I don’t know if Hughie would beat Tom Schwartz either.

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    LMAO at Swedish Uber driver being a better version of Hughie Fury.

The guy was AJ’s sparring partner for a bit and if he were half-decent, AJ would’ve recommended him to Eddie Hearn to sign him like he did with Hrgovic and Bakole. Josh told Hearn to sign the both of them. Otto Wallin on the other hand is just a straight tomato can that’s not worth anything.

You have to be a gypsy or from somewhere in the North to be a Fury fanboy in this country at this point. Or some fu..cking clueless Polish factory worker. Even Scot and Irish people can’t stand the gypsy bum and his bum beating ways, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X