Clear All

• Lomachenko would beat the bigger Garcia but lose to the smaller Rigondeaux

Yep. That would happen....

Rigo is the worst of the three, **** Rigo

Comment

Haha. Thanks for the laugh!

Loma schools em both.

Comment

Loma beats them both imho....why because he's too fluid, true he's hyped but you can tell Loma is something special, probably the most unique talent since RJJ and Hamed, everyone else looks bland and standard textbook boxers compared to him we've seen a hundred times over. Loma is different. He's refreshing to watch.

Comment

Rigo is way too small he couldn't hurt Loma if Loma gave him mayorga free shots

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Haha. Thanks for the laugh!

Loma schools em both.
            No, sir. Rigondeaux is the toughest possible fight for Lomachenko. Garcia Mikey is very solid at many things but not great at any. He is very powerful amd very accurate though.

Comment

You don't think it can happen?

I think Mikey beats Loma and Loma vs Rigo is 50-50. But it is very possible that Loma beats Garcia and loses to Rigo and I don't think this should be a sarcastic post. Some fighters have been able to handle bigger fighters but lose to smaller fighters. It's not some unbelievable scenario. Pacquiao handled Clottey, Margarito, Cotto, Hatton with ease, and then smaller JMM coming up from 135-140 outboxed (trilogy) and KO'ed (4th fight) Pac at 144-147.

There's many examples, like Hagler vs Middleweights, and then Duran coming up and giving him a tough fight. Maidana handling the bigger, more powerful, younger Victor Ortiz but then struggling with the smaller, older, but more skilled Morales who was better at smaller weights.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I don't think this should be a sarcastic post.
                It isn't.....

Comment

I want Loma to man the **** up and spar McGregor. He would get KOd and exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Rigo is way too small he couldn't hurt Loma if Loma gave him mayorga free shots
                    No need to hurt him.

Loma couldn't hurt Russell Jr. Still wiped him out.

Rigo couldn't hurt Agbeko, and didn't really hurt Donaire, still outclassed them.

Other examples..Hopkins couldn't hurt Tarver. Mayweather couldn't hurt Canelo/DLH/Cotto at 154. Ward couldn't hurt Kovalev. Fury couldn't hurt Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X